Forum > The Social

Aphex Twin

(1/5) > >>

Ben Glass:
I've really enjoyed all the stuff RDJ has been putting out over the past year or so. It's great he finally started sharing again. The officla album was a lot of fun, but all the soundcloud stuff etc has been particularly interesting, on a nerdy level.

this track from the latest batch of uploads is lovely

https://soundcloud.com/user18081971/14-cornish-spreek5b-st-nectan-s-glen-waterfalls-mix

Nils VIP:
I find mr. Twin highly overrated.

Enjoyed:
I did not understand the love for Syro.

I played it once and it will most likely stay in my CD rack forever. It sounded like a bunch of demos.

Nekcore:

--- Quote from: Enjoyed on Aug 30, 2015, 12:47 ---I did not understand the love for Syro.

I played it once and it will most likely stay in my CD rack forever. It sounded like a bunch of demos.

--- End quote ---

It is exactly that (kind of). That is a bunch of previously unreleased material he had there, so he compiled some and finished others that needed to be retouched or redo some songs.

Biff:
I'm in an Aphex Twin marathon right now, so obviously I enjoy his stuff. It does often take time to grow, as it's not immediately likable. I guess you can say he's brilliant in a polarizing way.

Come To Daddy is one like that where I wan't too much into it originally, but I really enjoy the variety on the album (EP?).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version