Did You Know That We Can Go to Japan?

2023/11/19 - Corona Capital, México

Started by nekoland, Jun 05, 2023, 21:09

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Csar on Nov 23, 2023, 22:04
Perhaps I need to clarify a bit: I only meant the segue between these two. I actually really like this Goodbye live version, especially its second to last half where everything gets upped a notch with its swelling psychedelic synth pads and effects. I would have loved to have something like this for the album version, to be honest. And just like on the album, imo it's just not very well placed between tracks. The emotional ecstasy they've created for its outro should not be cut off so brutally. Maybe they were running behind their schedule and had to cut it shorter or whatever.. But it needs to breath like Wide Open. Maybe it was better if Setting Sun and GB switched places.
Also, Setting Sun is one of my favorites of this tour. This new elongated glide/portamento effect for its guitar sample at the end is so cool and put a YUGE smile on my face.

I've said it a couple of times already, but I'm really, really, REALLY, loving their No Geography/ Darkness mash-up. It kind of redeems the "grievances" I have about both album and their current show. So frickin' damn good (some more effects and/or additional elements here and there and it would be perfect) And as with GB, this one should have made the album instead of the rather underwhelming Harvest mix.
I'd like to believe that this recording was a Corona Capital one because I can't imagine the beats where that faint during the show. Can any festival goer confirm/deny that?

I was in that festival, but the videos sound is not like if you were there (obviously). Idk why, but always I have thought that the sound in the videos are so poor!

Quote from: isbi92 on Dec 18, 2023, 23:57
Does anyone know what vocals they use in Goodbye? Help me! Please  ;D
The main vocal sample of the song were found by our user Bosco:
https://forum.thechembase.com/index.php/topic,3291.msg33306.html#msg33306

The live and DJ version of the song additionally uses a speech by Jesse Jackson:
Last Edit: Dec 19, 2023, 16:01 by Stefan

Quote from: Stefan on Dec 19, 2023, 08:40
The main vocal sample of the song were found by our user Bosco:
https://forum.thechembase.com/index.php/topic,3291.msg33306.html#msg33306

The live and DJ version of the song additionally uses a speech by Jesse Jackso:

Thank you so much!  :partyG