What's this do? Let Your Heart See the Colours All Around You

2023 Live Shows

Started by Csar, Oct 15, 2022, 08:33

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm also keepig my eyes on them, but so far, the gig in Ireland and maybe the Cardiff Bay are the only non-festival?

If their last big tour years (2011, 2015/16, 2018/19) are any indication, there will be many more dates to follow, so I'll keep my fingers crossed :)

Quote from: Bosco on Dec 31, 2022, 20:05
Disappointing to see the window of availability, especially during early spring in The Americas, slowly closing.

Coachella taking an unusual amount of time to announce compared to recent years (or maybe I'm just numbed by the Covid era), they must be hung up with their headliners.

Well, here's me hoping we see another date in the US in 2023.

Early-mid January is the standard Coachella announcement time, with other US festivals following in the fortnight after. Should be any day now really

----

Definitely more shows to come, plenty of festivals have yet to announce any names!

Quote from: Bosco on Dec 31, 2022, 20:05
Coachella taking an unusual amount of time to announce compared to recent years (or maybe I'm just numbed by the Covid era), they must be hung up with their headliners.
maybe I'm jaded from so many years of impatiently waiting for it, but isn't it still early? mid January is what I recall being normal. then that one year we had to wait until February - that was agonizing.

It could be I remember the headliners being leaked way ahead of time... I feel like I remember having a conversation with someone interested in Coachella at Christmas time within the last few years, and talking about how the lineup was already out and how I barely knew any of the artists. I'll admit, I probably was drinking that night, and clarity isn't a strong-suit for me as I've gotten older... :P

Anyways, I hope the Chems are on it.

it does appear some recent years were announced as early as Jan 2nd. I must be out of touch.

The tickets go on sale Friday i've heard and theres a ticket page loaded up somewhere (AXS maybe?) so should come today / tonight

https://twitter.com/ChemBros/status/1618505265367638017

Finland! That's pretty exciting! I would create a thread, but I don't know if there is any Finnish fans with us.

Yay, nice to see them again here in Finland after a while.
Oh, and at least one finnish fan here

Quote from: Bosco on Jan 26, 2023, 07:22
Finland! That's pretty exciting! I would create a thread, but I don't know if there is any Finnish fans with us.
Oh please, go ahead, Bosco!

Quote from: Heads on Jan 26, 2023, 07:23
Terve, Heads! Welcome to the forum. So cool to see all these fans from around the world. If you go, it would be nice to read a review.
By the way, do you happen to know when it was the last time the Chems were in Finland?
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."

Quote from: Csar on Jan 26, 2023, 09:03
Oh please, go ahead, Bosco!
Terve, Heads! Welcome to the forum. So cool to see all these fans from around the world. If you go, it would be nice to read a review.
By the way, do you happen to know when it was the last time the Chems were in Finland?
Thanks! Been lurking for years though.
Planning to go for sure, so will do.
I think they were booked for the same festival back in 2020. The last time was Flow Festival back in 2010 during the Further tour.

Quote from: Heads on Jan 26, 2023, 07:23
Yay, nice to see them again here in Finland after a while.
Hey! I spoke too soon. Welcome!!! You guys have a lovely looking country, I hope to visit one day.