Remember, Remember, No Geography

What really grinds my gears!

Started by ThePumisher, Sep 01, 2015, 09:04

Previous topic - Next topic

- That i can't print on CD/DVDs anymore after upgrading to Windows 10. HP says my printer (Photosmart D5460) is fully compatible, but i say it's not. Latest drivers are from last year...
no idea, no idea

You still print on cd's? I haven't done that in ages. I won't get into win 10 until my new laptop comes into play.You still print on cd's? I haven't done that in ages. I won't get into win 10 until my new laptop comes into play.

Not sure if you had dual boot on your drive. I like the comfort of using a new os and the last one just in case.
Last Edit: Sep 01, 2015, 16:56 by inchemwetrust
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

just have to wait until all the bugs are fixed. I had trouble rendering with sony vegas ever since i upgraded to 10 :-[

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Sep 01, 2015, 16:50

You still print on cd's? I haven't done that in ages.
Now and then, not often. But when i do, i want it to work properly.
Fixed it by the way. I tried tons of thousands solutions but none worked fine - and then i get it... Simple as stupid :D I use the printer as a network printer with a printer-hub. I had to uninstall the drivers again (like i have done the whole day), then connect the printer directly to the pc via usb, install the drivers again, one testprint and connect it back to the printer-hub. Now it works.

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Sep 01, 2015, 16:50

Not sure if you had dual boot on your drive. I like the comfort of using a new os and the last one just in case.
Na, thats not my stuff. I once had XP and Vista as dual-boot, but i used vista in 99 out of 100 bootings.
no idea, no idea

"Only in theaters."

What does that mean!? It's not going to be on Netflix in a years time? No DVD release? Shut up and just tell what date the film is out.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Enjoyed on Sep 11, 2015, 10:30

"Only in theaters."

What does that mean!? It's not going to be on Netflix in a years time? No DVD release? Shut up and just tell what date the film is out.

Hahaha! The same on Dutch radio when a new album from some shitty artist is released: "Out now! Available everywhere". What? I can pick up the new album at the butcher's? Bakery? Flowershop?

Quote from: toxic on Sep 11, 2015, 11:03

Hahaha! The same on Dutch radio when a new album from some shitty artist is released: "Out now! Available everywhere". What? I can pick up the new album at the butcher's? Bakery? Flowershop?
Well, if they have wifi...
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Japan only bonus track.
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

Fuck you Botfiles.

...and while I'm at it, fuck you too, Ants.

My hometown, every Monday for a year now.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: ThePumisher on Sep 29, 2015, 21:24

work

Working during the holidays! Prepare yourselves!
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Working  night  shifts

Last Edit: Oct 01, 2015, 13:10 by Fine Time
" Everybody  jumpin out of their mind  "

When I get food poisoning from restaurants.
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Car batteries dying at 3am in off-campus Dominos parking lots that also refuse to jump start.
Never for money, always for love.

When my clients won't accept settlements, even when the amount offered is over $100,000.

five days of rain in a row...  >:(
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

Elections!

Forum members without avatars!

IT'S MORNING TIME!

Easily fixed  ;D
this one better or fallout one?