Hey Girl

New Chemical Merch!

Started by inchemwetrust, Jun 03, 2016, 02:49

Previous topic - Next topic
If it helps, I'm 1.72m/63kg and S was fine for both shirts that I ordered there.

If anyone is interested in the limited edition for the Wayne Coyne artwork on a Tee, hurry up: Only available for 48 hours (sigh), until Dec. 6:

https://twitter.com/ChemBros/status/1731700804233343011

But you Brits can get free shipping when ordering ≥ £40
Last Edit: Dec 05, 2023, 21:56 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Rolling with the Medium! I probably didn't future proof myself with the holidays right around the corner.  Never mind that, thinking thin and positive here!

Got the navy PiCR, green sweater with yellow logo print, Live Again, and Skipping Like a Stone  (was free standard shipping to US too!)

Now pausing in cosmic reflection about my impulse buy.

I splurged and got two Paused t-shirts so the hubs and I can be twinning for the holidays.  :partyG :)
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Starting to lose confidence my recent order wont arrive before Christmas. Not sure if I'm being too hopeful for an international order to arrive within ~2 weeks time, but I seem to recall a notice in the merch store that for x-mas delviery, orders had to be placed by December 6th (which I did.)

I have no tracking number. Not sure if I should be concerned.

wouldn't be much of a big deal, but the sweater was gonna be a gift...

HOLIDAY SALE - 30% DISCOUNT

Get 30% off storewide!
Discount ends on 1st January 2024.
Use the code below at checkout:

ChemsXmas30

Discount code expires 11:59pm GMT on Monday 1st January 2024.
no idea, no idea

Quote from: ThePumisher on Dec 26, 2023, 10:26
HOLIDAY SALE - 30% DISCOUNT

Get 30% off storewide!
Discount ends on 1st January 2024.
Use the code below at checkout:

ChemsXmas30

Discount code expires 11:59pm GMT on Monday 1st January 2024.

Should be known this is only for physical music purchases only (aka, "Music Store"). Code isn't for the "Merchandise" store.

I meant to post this the other day, but I just got an update on my order placed on December 6th that it was shipped on December 28th::shake

That's like two weeks of business days (not including Christmas) before my order was shipped. What year do we live in where this is acceptable?

2024! Happy new year! I'm ready to take your orders now. Shipment ready: this year!

Sorry to hear that, Bosco. The book/merchandise units were apparently not at top of their game this last season.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

I wanted to mention this last week...

so while it took the merch store FOREVER to ship the items, it arrived in extremely quick time considering England --> Chicagoland, (delivered on January 3rd).

This is my first time, knowingly, purchasing 100% ORGANIC COTTON shirts, and they feel a bit strange. Not entirely sure how I rate them. I'm gonna wait till the warmer months to conclude how I feel about them.  I must be so used to chemically ridden cotton that this feels kinda foreign. Designs look great and colors pop though! I think I really like the sweater the best, and I'm for sure keeping it for myself.

Despite the long wait, delivered precisely.