i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: androidgeoff on Nov 13, 2018, 02:14

mine is general decorum of your average CTA rider

it's like nobody knows how to just have a seat and not be shitty

i love the cta, not a fan of the riders

I so miss the CTA :'(

Atlanta's transit .. MARTA is total shit
"The past is a foreign country, they do things differently there."

When you work 10 days straight and then on your day off, you have to report to jury duty!  :(
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

I thought it was just me!

https://twitter.com/jetfury/status/1092568703919636480

https://twitter.com/jetfury/status/1092715277291307008

I don't have the issue when watching broadcast TV (presumably due to compression), but when streaming stuff - all the time.
IT'S MORNING TIME!

I was watching a guy stream SSX3 when Leave Home began playing, the guy sang over the "Brothers gonna work it out" part, singing "Da bub, Get out" instead.
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Feb 06, 2019, 23:35

I thought it was just me!

Oh no no. Such a big problem. Really, really bad in headphones too, not that I watch with them much these days.

Quote from: Conn6orsuper117 on Feb 07, 2019, 01:30

I was watching a guy stream SSX3 when Leave Home began playing, the guy sang over the "Brothers gonna work it out" part, singing "Da bub, Get out" instead.

That is a tilter. People getting lyrics wrong when they're super obvious is a constant pet peeve of mine.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Shit like this. Kudos to Jon for still fighting for those people.
Heads up, this is pretty hard to watch.
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

When your phone/broadband supplier insists that you call them to negotiate a new contract even though you're happy to do it online. Then they make you listen to this for an hour on hold:

Bebe Rexha, if I ever see you in real life I'm slashing your tyres, pulling your wings off and shoving them up that hole you sing out of.
Ok, bye!
IT'S MORNING TIME!

cleaning your stove.
no idea, no idea

Been playing on my Oculus Rift S ever since the new year, but I haven't touched it in a month, when all of the sudden I began using it again, after exiting a game I saw I needed to update and when I did, surprise, no more Recognizing display port. Words cannot express how frustrating this evening has been. >:( >:(
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

This shit from Beverley Turner, a well known TV presenter (though she doesn't get too many presenting gigs these days).

https://twitter.com/thismorning/status/1399296324474974208

Is she a scientist? No. Does she have a doctorate? No.
She was a part of this march on Saturday.
Nutters

https://twitter.com/JamesWeston82/status/1398702290689789955

Worryingly there were a LOT of people on this march. The scientists must all be lying to them.
But don't worry David Icke is on their side!
Last Edit: May 31, 2021, 22:29 by Wolkenkrabber
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Looks like we're living in the rising age of Moronism. The loons appear to become louder and louder, poisoning the social norms and discourses with ludicrous claims and then being normalized by those prominent figures who take advantage of them and/or even believe in the same grotesque things themselves. Thanks Internet!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on May 31, 2021, 21:57

This shit from Beverley Turner, a well known TV presenter

Ooof. Had to turn that off pretty quickly. I sadly don't have enough mental capacity left to empathise with any of the possible reasons anyone may have for not getting the vaccine. If you can willingly get into a car knowing the risks, then you can get a shot that will save people's lives, with far fewer risks.

When you're trying to listen to music and the internet provider keeps cutting the fuck out for the past 3 nights. >:D
I just wanna listen to some Jefferson Airplane & Stones uninterrupted.

Quote from: Conn6orsuper117 on Jun 18, 2021, 04:22

When you're trying to listen to music and the internet provider keeps cutting the fuck out for the past 3 nights. >:D
I just wanna listen to some Jefferson Airplane & Stones uninterrupted.

Not a problem if you have it all downloaded. Just sayin'.

but remember kids, if you download music, metallica will knock on your door.
no idea, no idea

Quote from: ThePumisher on Jun 21, 2021, 19:31

but remember kids, if you download music, metallica will knock on your door.

What's a metallica?

:D
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

https://twitter.com/djlange/status/1441393874077847555

I remember Lange from the early 2000's. I think I bought something Trance-y by him on Positiva.
I'm not buyng this viewpoint from him though. So far, the AstraZeneca jab has been sold at cost, so they ain't getting nearly as rich as they could be.

Vaccines in North America and Europe have been given to people by their governments for free. But some people don't trust Big Pharma so they go and PAY FOR Ivermectin which... is also a Big Pharma product (or sometimes a Big Farm product!). Oh, and no large studies have proven that Ivermectin actually works yet (although there is an Oxford / PRINCIPLE trial ongoing at the moment).

Alternative music & film? Great! Alternative facts? Hmm...not so much.
IT'S MORNING TIME!

When your electric shaver drains out of battery during action and cannot be used while charging. Two-Face incoming...
no idea, no idea