Just Get Yourself High

In re the first of the month

Started by MadPooter, Mar 31, 2023, 22:19

Previous topic - Next topic

This is early april fools shizzle?
please make it stop!

Where I have written "the chems" in my post i don't want it to say "the maths"

please remind me how i get rid of this in settings. i can barely read the forum and I'm confused!
IT'S MORNING TIME!

I love how in the spirit this forum is LMAO

P.s. downright EVIL for disabling the other themes xD

P.s.s. The ChemBase has transed its gender B)
Last Edit: Mar 31, 2023, 23:17 by hstn Reason: We have no reason
And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

Well played! Love that I am rynostarina now.
That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.
"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars
"why yes, yes you are crazy and I love you for it!" Whirly

I'm inchemwetrustina lol!

Thank you mods! This is hilarious!
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

It's even there when you type T-O-M and E-D

Tom and Ed
but....watch out for links as they don't redirect properly if asssociated with the forum or main site

and e-d-its....
nm, it was fixed

edit: nm, it was fixed

also, love that the font is named Gloria Hallelujah
Last Edit: Apr 02, 2023, 01:28 by rynostar
That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.
"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars
"why yes, yes you are crazy and I love you for it!" Whirly

at least not comic sans, because we are a fortune 500 website and don't do comic sans
no idea, no idea

chembase for the win
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

Your names, and mine while we're at it, have a new meaning now in Croatian.
We are all females and some of us have names only very old and probably butch woman would have here in Croatia. 
I am laughing my ass off  ;D
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

Quote from: ThePumisher on Apr 01, 2023, 17:59
There are a couple of Simpsons quotes that run through my head every now and then. This is certainly one of them.

The last time I remember was when I was driving to southern california and I passed by a large cow-processing facility, also known as a "ranch." It smelled... awful, and quickly I rolled up the windows.

Unfortunately, the smell was so thick and awful, that after I rolled up the windows it just stayed with me in the car, and it was like I hadn't rolled down the windows at all.

And of course, Radioactive Man's voice chirped up in my head, "The windows! They do nothing!"

Glad that some of you could get a chuckle out of it. Apologies to those who were confused and annoyed. But I was told the other day that we can't "please absolutely everyone", so... happy Non-April Fools day everyone - it's over, you made it!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Apr 02, 2023, 08:52
Apologies to those who were confused and annoyed. But I was told the other day that we can't "please absolutely everyone"
Haha! This rings a bell. My eyes can relax now. Mind you, in the post where I was writing about ticket prices in the UK Tour thread, it still says "The Maths", it hasn't reverted to The Chems. Perhaps because I was posting/editing at the same time you inflicted(!) that theme on us. Maybe it permanently confused the forum?

I did like some of the changes to the lyric banner on the front page. "Hey Boy" became "Hey XY" (ah, Chromosomes, very clever). There was another good one but I can't remember what it was now...(no don't bother switching that theme back on Csar, thank you.)
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Apr 02, 2023, 12:55
Mind you, in the post where I was writing about ticket prices in the UK Tour thread, it still says "The Maths", it hasn't reverted to The Chems. Perhaps because I was posting/editing at the same time you inflicted(!) that theme on us. Maybe it permanently confused the forum?
Perhaps this could be a reason. I used the built-in "censor" option to change the words. Apparently, it would also affect link names. Maybe some would not revert back to its original form when they're edited like I did with rynostar's link yesterday. I'll go and check.

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Apr 02, 2023, 12:55
I did like some of the changes to the lyric banner on the front page. "Hey Boy" became "Hey XY" (ah, Chromosomes, very clever). There was another good one but I can't remember what it was now...(no don't bother switching that theme back on Csar, thank you.)
Thanks for noticing, took a bit to come up with mathy terms. You can still go back and switch it on yourself if you'd like to treat yourself to some fancy pink and handwritten fonts  :D . It's selectable.
My personal favourite was Pi Is Sweet and Just Get Yourself Pi.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

I am so sorry to have missed this. Moving forward, this will be a mandatory stop for me on the first of April.
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?