Just Remember ... to Fall In Love!

Bug reports

Started by Csar, Dec 16, 2022, 21:19

Previous topic - Next topic
Don't know if this is a bug, but in the settings for the profile details you can choose to show your Instagram profile name or Twitter or Skype an so on. I have no idea if i really at one point have written down something in the Skype-box but there is my forum-profile name in there - and i cannot delete it. Everytime i do so and save the changes it immediately shows up again. Plus it is the only box that is blue-coloured instead of white like all the others.

Bonus question: Who still uses ICQ in 2024 (and why is there no option for AIM?)?  ;D
no idea, no idea

Quote from: ThePumisher on Feb 28, 2024, 13:53
Who still uses ICQ in 2024 (and why is there no option for AIM?)?
according to Wikipedia icq is still actively developed and had 11 million monthly users as of two years ago.

aim is dead dead though.

Today at 14:53 #40 Don't know if this is a bug, but in the settings for the profile details you can choose to show your Instagram profile name or Twitter or Skype an so on. I have no idea if i really at one point have written down something in the Skype-box but there is my forum-profile name in there - and i cannot delete it. Everytime i do so and save the changes it immediately shows up again. Plus it is the only box that is blue-coloured instead of white like all the others.
There's nothing in there for Skype. I suspect you haven't updated your cache yet. Try deleting it and reload the page or do a hard-refresh by press-and-holding the reload arrow.

Bonus question: Who still uses ICQ in 2024 (and why is there no option for AIM?)? ;D
ICQ is there by default through SMF.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)