The Brothers Gonna Work It Out

New Theme

Started by Stefan, Dec 16, 2022, 21:37

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Mar 27, 2023, 12:03
Oh very funny Csar, very funny.

Personally I miss the No Reason visuals.
Would you like a selectable theme for that?
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Let's not try to please absolutely everyone.
Otherwise we will have 100500 different themes.
Hi Kevin!

Quote from: Explud on Mar 27, 2023, 21:25
Let's not try to please absolutely everyone.
Otherwise we will have 100500 different themes.
I'm not everyone, I'm one of the top posters on the forum!
The new promo photo is much easier on the eye now. Don't worry about the selectable theme Csar, but thank you!
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Mar 27, 2023, 22:32
The new promo photo is much easier on the eye now.
Guilty of the eye-stressing guerilla tactic Not-Final-Artwork album promo. But the press promo
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Did i win something? On this posting from me it shows a differentn avatar...

no idea, no idea

You're right, I forgot Stefan. The Tomorrow Never Knows live intro conspiracy duo :D (also I wanted to test something)
Please log in to view this attachment.
Last Edit: Apr 08, 2023, 10:58 by Csar
— Aurora (The Seed)

I'll go tell this Tom & Ed and then you're in trouble!
no idea, no idea

Quote from: ThePumisher on Apr 08, 2023, 11:57
I'll go tell this Tom & Ed and then you're in trouble!
*Note to self: Always ponder the consequences of your actions.

Please, have mercy!
— Aurora (The Seed)

God shows mercy, Frank the Boss doesn't
no idea, no idea

Whoever implemented the HBHG sunglasses/Jerry cursor you are very very very awesome

Spoiler
Jerry is a nickname we gave to the visual over on Discord

And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

WHY!?

It's very annoying
Hi Kevin!

Yes and it's also very very awesome

Sorry folks, I'm in the annoyed camp for the HBHG sunglasses/Jerry cursor. Is there a selectable option to disable it.
That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.
"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars
"why yes, yes you are crazy and I love you for it!" Whirly

Gone.
— Aurora (The Seed)

Someone on SMF has shared a new fix for quoting selected text on mobile devices. So, like on PC, you now simply need to highlight the parts of a post you want to quote and it should pick it up correctly.

Please log in to view this attachment. Please log in to view this attachment.
— Aurora (The Seed)

I've got to say the new album artwork has grown on me since the chembase theme adopted it!
In nature there are neither rewards nor punishment- there are consequences

Even though i like the Aurora maintenance banner - wouldn't the moving robot from the Believe video fit a bit more?
no idea, no idea

Quote from: ThePumisher on Sep 28, 2023, 21:51
Even though i like the Aurora maintenance banner - wouldn't the moving robot from the Believe video fit a bit more?
I keep asking...which tomorrow? my tomorrow? the other side of the earth's tomorrow? the movie "The Day After Tomorrow" (we already have one cheesy disaster movie member in skyscrapper/wolken)?
That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.
"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars
"why yes, yes you are crazy and I love you for it!" Whirly

Quote from: rynostar on Sep 28, 2023, 22:58
I keep asking...which tomorrow? my tomorrow? the other side of the earth's tomorrow? the movie "The Day After Tomorrow" (we already have one cheesy disaster movie member in skyscrapper/wolken)?
Tomorrow never knows!
— Aurora (The Seed)