Don't Think Just Let It Flow

2023/08/26 Rock en Seine [France]

Started by ThePumisher, Jan 24, 2023, 12:36

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Ben_j on Sep 27, 2023, 08:44
For anyone else, here you go
Spoiler
Not crazy about the "soaring" filter effect on the first half of No Reason.
Am crazy about the additional 'live' melody line in the second half of No Reason.

Am looking forward to watching the 96 minute video that Climbatize92 has embedded. Someone kept their phone very still for the whole gig. I wonder if they attached it to the front rail or something?

Oops, now I've turned the page. Go back to the last page!!
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Thanks @climbatize92 for the much much better footage!!

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Oct 02, 2023, 09:52
Someone kept their phone very still for the whole gig. I wonder if they attached it to the front rail or something?
I'd assume the camera device is on a gimbal.

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Oct 02, 2023, 09:52
Not crazy about the "soaring" filter effect on the first half of No Reason.
Am crazy about the additional 'live' melody line in the second half of No Reason.
I'm not sure which melody you mean. Do you have a time stamp for it?

I was skipping through Climbatzied video and must admit that there are a couple of transitions I don't really like (esp. GTKO and Wide Open, Saturate/Goodbye, why didn't they use that crazy breakbeat outro of Saturate they used to use live for a segue?). Also, Kele's Believe vocal still just don't fit Saturate. It's in an unfitting key and just sounds off, always has been.

I like the added punch of the bouncing synth in Live Again. Still a big fan of EoD and the new Setting Sun version. Mark Moreno's visual, and MAH just kick ass, too.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Oct 02, 2023, 10:30
I'm not sure which melody you mean. Do you have a time stamp for it?
The bit that's always been in the live version of No Reason but not the released version. At about 4:16 in BenJ's video.
Perhaps I should call it a "harmony line" - as it compliments the acid line.
IT'S MORNING TIME!