I See the Sun Now

Coachella 2023

Started by Bosco, Jan 10, 2023, 20:10

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Apr 21, 2023, 23:38
Also who is the guy in the yellow high viz vest in this tweet?

Glenn Mendlinger, I think... 

That was a special performance by the Gorillaz, definitely enjoyed this week more than the previous. Little Simz lit that crowd on fire!

Spoiler
oh yeah, and Beck made an appearance earlier in the set ;) . Crossing my fingers!!! 

Quote from: neorev on Apr 22, 2023, 04:57
So far, the Chems audio sounds better than last week
Certainly sounds cleaner. Also the video footage from Coachella is more produced than last week. 

Quote from: mesamm99 on Apr 22, 2023, 05:00
Certainly sounds cleaner. Also the video footage from Coachella is more produced than last week.

lol, as soon as you post that they fuck up the MAH cue

uh, did they just leak some new stuff (lyrics) at the end of Eve of Destruction, or was that there before?

Did i lose my memory?  there are many sounds that I do not recognize

They are for sure messing with volumes between vocals and the synths so parts are sticking out. However, it feels like they are getting through songs faster which makes me wonder if there is going to be TPPR at the end. 

Quote from: nekoland on Apr 22, 2023, 05:27
Quote from: mesamm99 on Apr 22, 2023, 05:31
They are for sure messing with volumes between vocals and the synths so parts are sticking out.

Without a doubt. That DYOH/Get Up On It mix was pretty wild!

Whoa. Can't compare to last week's Coachella set but there were some wild sounds and FX I don't remember from the Seattle set. Amazing and high energy.

Sorry (not sorry) to be that guy again but if anyone got a recording of this week's set I'd love a PM  :D

Quote from: nekoland on Apr 22, 2023, 05:27
Right? That's how these whirlwind shows have felt. So many bits sound familiar but can't put my finger on it!
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Whoops, missed it. For some reason I had Saturday in mind. Perhaps I'll be able to catch a re-play later today..

"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Gonna be that guy too. I missed the live stream. Anyone has a link to a recording they can pm me?  :music

Quote from: mfc83 on Apr 22, 2023, 08:53
Gonna be that guy too. I missed the live stream. Anyone has a link to a recording they can pm me?  :music

I'm interested too :)

You also can rewind stream.
Hi Kevin!

Rebroadcast is about to start. Asking myself why I stayed up late 2 Friday's in a row.... Answer... cause it's the chems. 

Quote from: mesamm99 on Apr 22, 2023, 14:01
Rebroadcast is about to start. Asking myself why I stayed up late 2 Friday's in a row.... Answer... cause it's the chems.
Same here, except I wope up very early  ;D

Love a rip as well. So much thanks in advanced. Watched it at a party last night but missed the juicy details of the set. 

What a fabulous Friday night in!

Experienced this show last night with our brother/sister/siblinghood chemmunity over  on Discord! That was a lot of fun! The excitement over there was infectious!!  ❤️🚨❤️

We watched the livestream on our tv. My 83 year old mom lives with us, and she watched most of the show with us which was great since we didn't have to worry about waking her with all the ruckus is our living room. It was really cute - she was dazzled by the spectacle, crazy sounds coming out of our sound system, the lights and visuals, was charmed by the robots, and was wowed by how much the crowd was enjoying themselves!

Feeling so thankful and fortunate to be a part of this little whirlwind US tour and for the well deserved exposure - hope more shows are on the way in the US somewhere down the road.

You folks the world over - get ready!!

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.