What's this do? Do It Again

Theme versions

Started by Csar, Jan 22, 2023, 21:54

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi all.
For those interested, there's now a "dark(er)" theme available via the theme toggle next to the log-out button. It is now represented by a moon/sun symbol. I thought it would be nice to have something like that for when you browse the forum in darker situations, straining your eyes a bit less.
Forum_Dark.jpg

NEW !
We Are The Night dark theme
Meta_Forum_02_01.jpg

Along with that, if you haven't noticed yet, there's also a "psychedelic" version available that you can switch to if you'd like some change of scenery once in a while.
Forum_Reel.jpg

Just go to Look and Layout and change the default theme.
Change theme.jpg
Last Edit: Jan 28, 2023, 00:10 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."

Quote from: Csar on Jan 22, 2023, 21:54
Hi all.
For those interested, there's now a "dark(er)" theme available via the theme toggle next to the log-out button. It is now represented by a moon/sun symbol. I thought it would be nice to have something like that for when you browse the forum in darker situations, straining your eyes a bit less.

Would album centric themes ever be considered? Looking at the moon/night theme made me think of how cool a WATN night theme would be with the stars and mountain motif, all a cool blue

This current theme def does wonders for a night owl like myself, loving the new forum so much!
I can't take the hearbreak of you leaving me again
And I'm not the one I was back then, no, no, no, no
One thing I can't take is to sit home all alone
Do what you like, my dear, but I'm not staying home

Glad you like it, @hstn .
That's actually a nice idea! The thing is, though, I only own the first edition of WATN and a promo cd. If anyone could do some higher res scans of the cover/inlay for the re-issued WATN version, I could certainly give it a shot. The images I've found so far are mostly too pixelated and small (because I would probably need to crop it).
Last Edit: Jan 27, 2023, 11:39 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."

Added We Are the Night dark theme as suggested by @hstn

in use, and it's beautiful

I really appreciate all the work you put into the forum!
Also, WATN is my favourite album artwork so of course I'm using it now  ;D