I Know What to Do: I'm Going to Lose My Mind

Chemically Imbalanced (a Forum CD project)

Started by chemreact, Feb 14, 2023, 14:05

Previous topic - Next topic
Didn't know where to post this, actually its been a while since I posted but anyways...here is a link to our forum made album uploaded to Soundcloud. Sorry, the last track didn't get uploaded because i ran out of space.
Please log in to view this attachment. Please log in to view this attachment.

Stream Brownroom | Listen to Chemically Imbalanced playlist online for free on SoundCloud
Last Edit: Feb 14, 2023, 22:26 by Csar

Quote from: chemreact on Feb 14, 2023, 14:05
Didn't know where to post this, actually its been a while since I posted but anyways...here is a link to our forum made album uploaded to Soundcloud. Sorry, the last track didn't get uploaded because i ran out of space.

Stream Brownroom | Listen to Chemically Imbalanced playlist online for free on SoundCloud
So wait are these all original tracks?

Quote from: MadPooter on Feb 14, 2023, 18:20
So wait are these all original tracks?

Yes all original as far as I know.

Ha, nice one. The 10th track you uploaded isn't Consumer's, though. It's actually Whirly's closing track. It also suffers a bit from clicking noises, probably stemming from a somewhat damaged CD.
Last Edit: Feb 14, 2023, 20:12 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

You're right csar. The cd is damaged because....life... lol .... Which track is missing then? I can try to upload it again.

Track 10 should be Consumer's song Machines in Danger and currently is actually Whirly's Recurrence song

I sent you my freshly ripped copy (this was a good reminder to actually update my files to a better quality!). And of course I damaged the front cover during the process as I wanted to wipe off some supposed dust spots. But rather than cleaning it, I accidentally scraped off some of the print. Well, at least it lasted 18 years.

Also, it's funny that anType (maybe you remember him) recently brought up our forum cd on facebook, too!
Last Edit: Feb 14, 2023, 22:34 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Hearing this and seeing that post on Facebook sure brought back so many fond memories 🥹
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.