Surrender

No Reason

Started by Joslyn, Feb 17, 2023, 07:00

Previous topic - Next topic
UPDATE - For those who ordered via Universal/The Chems Music Store, I've just had this nice reassuring reply from them (hope it helps anyone wondering about their order):

"Due to a system error not all orders are showing on the system.
I've looked into this for you and can see your order is currently being processed and due to ship in the next 1-2 working days and you'll receive a confirmation email once this has been shipped"
"To me you're like a setting sun. You rise then you're gone"

Quote from: VMan on Apr 27, 2023, 13:36
UPDATE - For those who ordered via Universal/The Chems Music Store, I've just had this nice reassuring reply from them (hope it helps anyone wondering about their order):

"Due to a system error not all orders are showing on the system.
I've looked into this for you and can see your order is currently being processed and due to ship in the next 1-2 working days and you'll receive a confirmation email once this has been shipped"
I just got notice overnight that the lithograph has been shipped. Mind you that is being processed by BSI Merch, not Universal. I just ordered the vinyl through the Universal Canada site (udiscovermusic) and received the "Shipping on or around April 28" notice. I suspect @actionjackson780 ordered via the same method. 
That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.
"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars
"why yes, yes you are crazy and I love you for it!" Whirly

Are you able to play this? I'm always getting a "spotify can't play this at the moment"-error
no idea, no idea

It's because it's Friday in Japan already, but not yet Friday in your territory.
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: rynostar on Apr 27, 2023, 15:55
I just got notice overnight that the lithograph has been shipped. Mind you that is being processed by BSI Merch, not Universal. I just ordered the vinyl through the Universal Canada site (udiscovermusic) and received the "Shipping on or around April 28" notice. I suspect @actionjackson780 ordered via the same method.
Quoting myself, just received the notice that the vinyl has already shipped. Knowing shipping in Canada, that means Wednesday next week I'll receive it. 

I ordered mine from the official UK store, chalk it up to being impatient and not wanting to look for a domestic option. Just received my shipping notice as well, now to wait 10-14 business days for my copy. Whoops!

Just got a shipping label created from Maine ! It's gonna be awhile till it delivers. Gonna check my nearby store a do a stock check.

This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Couldn't wait for USPS, so called up a record store. They had only 2 copies, so they put one on hold for me and I just got it!

AOAS is a club stomper! Really good! Its way more than a decent B-side. Wow...B side is just as good as the A side!

As for No Reason. it has a end breakdown that definitely sounds its going to segue into another track!

This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

I found the real song that Tom & Ed ripped off. Not surprised, deep down I always knew they were also K(J)-Pop fans.

dancesoitallkeepsspinning

The 'No Reason' 12" features the Extended Version of 'No Reason' which is available as losless download via Beatport. Also back on Soundcloud: https://www.beatport.com/release/no-reason/4062084
Last Edit: May 02, 2023, 17:36 by Csar

Quote from: M_O_N_O on May 02, 2023, 16:44
The 'No Reason' 12" features the Extended Version of 'No Reason' which is available as losless download via Beatport. Also back on Soundcloud

It didn't actually go away from Soundcloud, they just did a weird merge-y thing with the 30 second preview address.
The extended mix was also uploaded by someone to YouTube, incidentally:

IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: M_O_N_O on May 02, 2023, 16:44
The 'No Reason' 12" features the Extended Version of 'No Reason' which is available as losless download via Beatport. Also back on Soundcloud: https://www.beatport.com/release/no-reason/4062084
Good to know as that extended intro/outro makes it a lot easier to mix with other tracks

still waiting for my copy tho...
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

Quote from: ThePumisher on May 07, 2023, 11:27

This feels so CURSED LMAO

The neon green and pink feels so much more natural, was wondering what the original costume colors would've been but I wasn't expecting red+white!
And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

Last Edit: May 08, 2023, 07:49 by Csar
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

Quote from: JRSZ on May 07, 2023, 18:38
POLISH NO REASON MARCHING BAND!

POLSKA GUROM!

no idea, no idea

As a Canadian, I am so confused right now...

That's our new Mountie uniforms?!?

Your Mounties at the coronation of Charles the Funny haven't looked like that.
no idea, no idea