Who's Hungry?

For That Beautiful Feeling ft. Halo Maud

Started by nekoland, Sep 05, 2023, 15:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Has that been slowed down any? Sounds kinda awful 😬

Is that link a japanese streaming site above with the 30sec snippet?

Amazed at how many streams some of the bigger tracks have - far more than on Spotify!
Live: Latitude 2021, Field Day 2022, Kalorama 2022, o2 Arena 2023
DJ: Fabric 2021, Printworks 2021, Printworks 2022, Glastonbury 2023

I love it, although it feels like it could be developed much more.

It reminds me of Catch me I'm Falling in its structure and general feeling

Great closer, weird thing to release on its own though.

Absolutely love this !!  This could be a cracker of an album!

Still not digging skipping like a stone yet, hopefully will grow when I can listen in complete context with the album
In nature there are neither rewards nor punishment- there are consequences

Feels like the soft landing this album will need. If it's going to be as relentless as I think. 

It's really reminding me of further. A whole piece of work that needs to be listened to in full, and every track has a relationship to the previous and the next one. From experiencing "feels like I'm dreaming" live then having something as down beat and chilled after is probably necessary! 

The music gets louder, the lights swirl faster and the chap who freaks out just hasn't passed the acid test. A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is

Ooo my I am loving this! Anyone else get goosebumps at around the 2 minute mark?

I like the builds, the warmth and softness of this track. The sunset colors it brings to the mind's eye when listening to it. Im getting some heavy Cylinders feelings on this. Maybe it's just me? Oh it's lovely and yes I agree it feels like a soft place for the album to land (but we'll hear that firsthand soon)
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Now I wonder if it's it being that single we had to vote for (including some votes from japanese fans on some other portal, etc), or we'll get that small snippet later on?
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

Quote from: chemdup on Sep 06, 2023, 10:50
It's really reminding me of further.

Quote from: whirlygirl on Sep 06, 2023, 12:25
Anyone else get goosebumps at around the 2 minute mark?

This!! It's exactly how I feel. Incredible way to end. I'm regretting not having waited to hear it completely... I think we're going to need an extended version of the album.

Madness, y'all reviewing the album before it's out!  :Cray
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

It's on Spotify too.

Really awesome track, but it's easy to win me over with Kraftwerkian phased chords and heavy drop at 2:00 without giving into a cliched temptation to make it a drum-heavy track (also why Radiate is one of my favorites).

I hope at the very least elements of the track are in future shows, has lots of potential. Has a nice long build like Surface to Air that would make it good as a first track of the second part of a set or encore. I'm already writing set list fan fiction.🤠

Quote from: Biff on Sep 06, 2023, 15:38
It's on Spotify too.

Really awesome track, but it's easy to win me over with Kraftwerkian phased chords and heavy drop at 2:00 without giving into a cliched temptation to make it a drum-heavy track (also why Radiate is one of my favorites).

I hope at the very least elements of the track are in future shows, has lots of potential. Has a nice long build like Surface to Air that would make it good as a first track of the second part of a set or encore. I'm already writing set list fan fiction.🤠
I came here to mention the heavy drop in this song and how beautifully it resonates with Radiate!!

I'm falling in love with this song, and am finding there's actually a lot to unpack with each listen. Earlier I was getting cylinders feelings and now I'm hearing Radiate and Universe Sent Me... I'm hearing familiar sounds all over the place... I love the layers, builds, releases, It is very emotional! Trying not to listen too much though as I am saving that for the full album.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

No extended version or single edit available for this one. Spotify & Beatport releases feature the album version.