For That Beautiful Feeling

U.K. 2023 Tour

Started by nalaknip, Mar 27, 2023, 08:59

Previous topic - Next topic
U.K. tour just announced. Looks like Leeds, Birmingham and probably The O2 for me.
Last Edit: Nov 06, 2023, 13:38 by Csar

O2 will be the day before my birthday ! That's tempting but I'll probably hold for a date in Paris, as I'm sure they will announce a tour in Europe after the UK.

Leeds is a week after my 50th, and as I live only an hour away from the venue, I'm claiming it as a present from Tom and Ed ;D . I think you're right about more European dates as they did that before or after the last run of indoor UK dates didn't they.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssss

Certainly gonna go to multiple shows like I did in 2019

Fingers crossed for continental europe shows

You listen Mr Simons and Mr Rowlands? Palladium Cologne or Mitsubishi Electric Hall Dusseldorf. And don't you dare coming round without Frank The Boss and Studio Cat.
no idea, no idea

Looks good! prices are up on seetickets - £63.55 including fees for o2 standing, other venues likely a few pound cheaper
Live: Latitude 2021, Field Day 2022, Kalorama 2022, o2 Arena 2023
DJ: Fabric 2021, Printworks 2021, Printworks 2022, Glastonbury 2023

Quote from: gfa2001 on Mar 27, 2023, 11:24
Looks good! prices are up on seetickets - £63.55 including fees for o2 standing, other venues likely a few pound cheaper
I paid less than that last summer at Field Day for Chems + Kraftwerk + Daniel Avery + Squarepusher + Floating Points + Erol Alkan + HAAi.
Just sayin'.
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Mar 27, 2023, 12:09
I paid less than that last summer at Field Day for Chems + Kraftwerk + Daniel Avery + Squarepusher + Floating Points + Erol Alkan + HAAi.
Just sayin'.
same when i got a ticket for it the day before off twitter - but thats a festival. Final tier Field Day tickets went for over £100 too

Its a very similar price to the Cardiff Bay show and hardly unreasonable

Don't think it's that expensive for the kind of show it is tbh. Festival tickets are always cheaper if you are going by act per ticket cost... but you don't get always as long sets, sound can really be off, production can be scaled back, and crowd could be indifferent. Direct gigs you know should be the top of their game. 

Was wondering when a UK tour would be announced. Was hoping it would be a few weeks earlier as I am in London for a Wedding in the middle of October.
That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.
"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars
"why yes, yes you are crazy and I love you for it!" Whirly

Yessssahhhh  ,  dum . . der der dum . . der der . .  dum dum dum . . Wooohh  !!!!! 

Gigs galore   :)
" Everybody  jumpin out of their mind  "

I'm hoping the European tour happens after the U.K. and Ireland shows, at the moment the Dublin show will be my 50th, same venue (although remodelled) that I saw them in '97 at my first show! 
The music gets louder, the lights swirl faster and the chap who freaks out just hasn't passed the acid test. A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is

presale signup link - https://uk-umg.com/um-forms/39199-964152.html

Its onsale 30 mins early for o2 priority / virgin media customers as well through their rewards app

Got my presale-Code, even though I'm not a UK resident and stated so in the sign-up form :)
I have a work thing tomorrow and won't be able to buy the tickets until evening, so please leave me one ticket for Glasgow and one for London ;D

to the o2 I go!

Yes! I also bougth a ticket for the London O2  :)

It appers that there wasn't a way to buy tickes for multiple shows, so I'll try again for the Glasgow show on Friday when the general sale begins. My plan is to go to the show in Glasgow, then travel a bit around Scotland before heading south for the show in London.

Quote from: Stefan on Mar 29, 2023, 16:14
Yes! I also bougth a ticket for the London O2  :)

It appers that there wasn't a way to buy tickes for multiple shows, so I'll try again for the Glasgow show on Friday when the general sale begins. My plan is to go to the show in Glasgow, then travel a bit around Scotland before heading south for the show in London.
Just use the same presale code again?

I haven't tried this, I thought the email made it very clear that one code could only be used once?

Edit: Ha, it worked, thanks a lot, it would've never crossed my mind.
Hold Tight Glasgow! ;D

I also already cleared my vacation time, now off to plan my Chemtrip 2023!

Also, very glad to see that both events have some form of digital ticket. If traveling internationally to the shows this is very reassuring, because in the case of physical tickets there's a small chance that they might not arrive early enogh at home before I'm on my way to the UK. Fortunately, this wasn't a problem in 2018 and 2019, but a digital ticket can be accessed anywhere.

Quote from: Stefan on Mar 30, 2023, 17:33
I haven't tried this, I thought the email made it very clear that one code could only be used once?

Hold Tight Glasgow! ;D

Also, very glad to see that both events have some form of digital ticket. If traveling internationally to the shows this is very reassuring, because in the case of physical tickets there's a small chance that they might not arrive early enogh at home before I'm on my way to the UK. Fortunately, this wasn't a problem in 2018 and 2019, but a digital ticket can be accessed anywhere.
Yeah it says that but i think its per show anyway, if even enforced at all. I wouldn't worry - its not like the tickets sold out instantly either

Digital tickets are common here, only heard of one show with physical tickets post covid in the uk i think. Only place that i know that still does physical is glastonbury

Quote from: Stefan on Mar 30, 2023, 17:33

Hold Tight Glasgow! ;D

one thing to note, which I discovered when I went to Howard Castle last year, is that the apps to access the tickets are sometimes country specific. on my US phone I couldn't access my Howard Castle ticket in the ticketmaster app. the play store also would not let me try to install the ticketmaster app while in the UK. I had to log in to the ticketmaster website on a browser on my phone, and that worked.