Get Up On It Like This

2015 - Apple Music Festival - Roundhouse - London - September 24th

Started by Bosco, Sep 02, 2015, 19:44

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm late to the party but damn, good ass picture quality here. It's like Don't Think 2.0! Superstar dj's ......HERE WE GO!

Edit... Was that a new fx Tom threw in during the transition of swoon/SG?   That was crazy! :o
Last Edit: Sep 25, 2015, 02:44 by inchemwetrust
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Amazing show.

I have a quick and dirty audio rip of the show I'll share if you guys NEED IT NOW (it stutters a bit at the start, there's some peaking in the first two tracks, and I had to chop out part of the crowd noise between BRB - TPPR to make it fit on my SD card).

But I'll get a proper quality rip in the next 24hrs.
Never for money, always for love.

Mantears when i heard the new and improved beginning of Snow/STA! :'(

How are you guys replaying the show? iTunes is not showing me anything.

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Sep 25, 2015, 03:03

Mantears when i heard the new and improved beginning of Snow/STA! :'(

Good god, yesss, that was beautiful.
Eight or over.

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Sep 25, 2015, 03:14

How are you guys replaying the show? iTunes is not showing me anything.
Open iTunes

You'll see a banner that says apple mucic festival with some random artist on it....click on it anyway.

Scroll down and click on the chemical bros banner

Now find the chemical bros banner with the play icon at the bottom right corner.

Enjoy

Thanks InChem - I was checking that and it wasn't showing up. Turns out I just needed to restart iTunes.

Audio rip coming y'alls way.

It would be a damn shame for fans if this was removed from iTunes. Slap a price tag on it and make me pay for it if need be. Just don't remove it. The quality is too good, and I don't want to revisit the set via a bootleg recording (though I appreciate those who made the effort).

The video was ridiculously amazing. If they don't release it for download (paid or not) (and they need to because it's just that good) here's hoping we can get a lossless video rip of it. I know Sneaker has some software that works.

I just recorded the video via Geforce Shadowplay. Currently sitting on an 11gb MP4 that needs some slight editing, since part of the recording is me switching out of the Stick of Truth to get the recording started.

Any ideas re. file format for and where to selectively host  the finalized file?
Did I pass... the acid test!? The Future... I'll see you there!

Damn, that was good! Ears are still suffering this morning!  Been a few years since I've seen them - didn't get to any of the Further shows - but just seems to get better and better every time.  The new stuff fits seamlessly, loved SS/OOC, Snow/STA, Sympathy for the Devil samples in the Reel. Balloons! Confetti! Big f*&^ off robots!

Great to meet up with forumites for the first time - hope you made it home safely Sneaker and Acidchildren.

Now to watch it all again!

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Sep 25, 2015, 03:54

The video was ridiculously amazing. If they don't release it for download (paid or not) (and they need to because it's just that good) here's hoping we can get a lossless video rip of it. I know Sneaker has some software that works.

Based on previous experience it might come to that. You'd think Apple would think up something to do with all that HD footage of beloved bands but they just kinda yank it down after awhile.
Anyway I've finished watching it now (all fancy in the designated iTunes Festival part of my Apple TV!) and am appropriately stunned. Such a well-executed performance, the bros (well, bro and temporary bro) were clearly loving every second of it. The new Born In The Echoes version of "Snow / Surface To Air" is sublime! Envelops the audience like a subconscious ocean and just lets them drift on the tempo for awhile. And since it took the place of "The Sunshine Underground" I guess that means I was present for a rare live return of that one (it worked better in an outdoor venue than this would have anyway - have to admit I'll miss the laser frenzy).
Was hoping against hope that we'd get Reflexion / something else in addition to the Reel for the post-BRB encore but ah well. Especially since they've done such a good job of turning everything after "Believe" into a little mini if-we-have-to-fit-into-festival-time-constraints encore anyway! That helped with Surface To Air too - it was allowed to go back to its comfy post-"Believe" breather position from the We Are The Night tour while keeping all that stateliness (and new breathy vocals) from the Further era, and build it towards that neat new clubbed-up "Escape Velocity" intro instead of something less mellow like "Hoops" or "Under The Influence".
Quote from: androidgeoff on Apr 17, 2019, 20:16

I need the Miguel version of the album

Quote from: Profunk on Sep 25, 2015, 05:43

I just recorded the video via Geforce Shadowplay. Currently sitting on an 11gb MP4 that needs some slight editing, since part of the recording is me switching out of the Stick of Truth to get the recording started.

Any ideas re. file format for and where to selectively host  the finalized file?

Alright Profunk!
Would a file that immense fit on the FTP? Do we even have an FTP anymore?
Quote from: androidgeoff on Apr 17, 2019, 20:16

I need the Miguel version of the album

I've managed to get (download) the original .ts files (transport stream files which are commonly used for live broadcasting). There are 650+ files of 9 seconds each! I need to stitch them together and then we'll have a 1:1 original file! (1080p). I'm working on it so please be patient. When it's ready i'll mention it here ;)
Last Edit: Sep 25, 2015, 11:35 by toxic

Quote from: toxic on Sep 25, 2015, 08:26

I've managed to get (download) the original .ts files (transport stream files with are commonly used for live broadcasting). There are 650+ files of 9 seconds each! I need to stitch them together and then we'll have a 1:1 original file! (1080p). I'm working on it so please be patient. When it's ready i'll mention it here ;)

Awesome  ,  thanks.   
" Everybody  jumpin out of their mind  "

Quote from: toxic on Sep 25, 2015, 08:26

I've managed to get (download) the original .ts files (transport stream files with are commonly used for live broadcasting). There are 650+ files of 9 seconds each! I need to stitch them together and then we'll have a 1:1 original file! (1080p). I'm working on it so please be patient. When it's ready i'll mention it here ;)

*"and then a hero comes along, with the strengh to carry on"*

Quote from: graysquire on Sep 25, 2015, 09:38

Uploaded a few photos from last night - https://flic.kr/s/aHskkru9Cs

Thanks , great pics , .. the Private Psychedelic Reels ones are my faves  ,  what a show ,  looking forward to watching again.
" Everybody  jumpin out of their mind  "