Get Up On It Like This

2015 - Apple Music Festival - Roundhouse - London - September 24th

Started by Bosco, Sep 02, 2015, 19:44

Previous topic - Next topic
I just tried it, you just need iTunes, no account required  :)
Looking forward to tommorow  :music

:music  Have just done iTunes stream test also in prep for tomorrow , what a venue The Roundhouse  - The Chems are gonna look awesome in there   :music  Maybe robots at  half-capacity . . . no legs  :-/
Last Edit: Sep 23, 2015, 20:45 by Fine Time
" Everybody  jumpin out of their mind  "

Wonder if Ed will go along and experience for the first time what we've experienced all these years...

Quote from: graysquire on Sep 23, 2015, 20:49

Wonder if Ed will go along and experience for the first time what we've experienced all these years...

I think he will. It's not more then a 15 minute bikeride from his house. And Tom probably can put him on the guestlist :)

:music      EML's  gonna  blow  the roof off  The Roundhouse        :music

Quote from: Fine Time on Sep 23, 2015, 21:10

:music      EML's  gonna  blow  the roof off  The Roundhouse        :music

Roundhouse footage of the 'Further' show was tops,  But the Chems are gonna blow it out of the water tomorrow.
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Definitely , . . 5 years on from Further , The Chems  show in  2015  is  turning the intensity screw  up to 11

Quote from: Joslyn on Sep 23, 2015, 20:53

I think he will. It's not more then a 15 minute bikeride from his house. And Tom probably can put him on the guestlist :)

Wait? Ed lives around those parts? If that's the case, then all 3 should be up onstage tomorrow.
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Can someone record this, please? I'll be at work tomorrow :(

Also, are there any other recordings of this tour available besides Glastonbury?

Sneaker, it is so great to see you round these parts again!

Graysquire, sneaker... Have a fuckin awesome time at the show!  ;D I am absolutely thrilled for the both of you!
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Quote from: Fine Time on Sep 22, 2015, 19:10

I remember seeing The Chems in 2002  ,  a surprise guest appearance was  made by  Tim Burgess  who came on stage to sing  ' Life is Sweet '  , that  made for a pretty cool part of the show.     

In Wolverhampton? 2004 weren't it?

Ah yes , probably was . . just checked my ticket stubs ,  i have one for Wolverhampton Civic Hall dated  June 2004 ,  i new it was either that gig  or the 2002 one i went to at Birmingham Academy when Tim Burgess came on as special guest ,  cheers , .. case solved  :-/

Quote from: Fine Time on Sep 24, 2015, 10:45

Ah yes , probably was . . just checked my ticket stubs ,  i have one for Wolverhampton Civic Hall dated  June 2004 ,  i new it was either that gig  or the 2002 one i went to at Birmingham Academy when Tim Burgess came on as special guest ,  cheers , .. case solved  :-/
Was definitely Wolverhampton in 2004 - great gig, although if I remember rightly Tim's vocals weren't the sharpest...

I didn't pick  up on that ,  was a bit loaded  on vodka + redbull  though   :)

Quote from: JeffChrist on Sep 24, 2015, 02:24

Can someone record this, please?
I'm also asking this.

I won't be able to watch this, fucking Apple. My MacBookPro is to old (late2006) to install a newer version of OSX than 10.6.8 because Apple won't allow it, and under 10.6.8 the newest version of iTunes is 11.4 - but you need 12.X to watch this (and i won't install iTunes on my Windows PC and/or Tablet).

Edit:
And also i won't get it into the Chat because i'm going to cry and getting drunk at the bar.
no idea, no idea

and I have to leave for work when it starts.  Fuuuu...  Someone, please record, archive, etc.