For That Beautiful Feeling

Pilton Party 2023

Started by gfa2001, Aug 03, 2023, 10:37

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: shakermaker on Sep 08, 2023, 15:45
one commentor claims that they were a last minute replacement for Patmandu last year.

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/pilton-party-2022-in-photos/

So here's some pics from last year. Maybe the person wearing the "we need each" (other?) shirt is one Kayos Bros?
no idea, no idea

Quote from: Stefan on Sep 08, 2023, 16:00
I also tried to brighten up the photo, but I feel it was deliberately taken/edited so that the persons can't be identified.
There's got to be some connection to the Chems. That they're somebody T&E are close with is reasonable, I think.
Tried it, too. It's probably one of those biased psychological perception tricks my mind plays on me of the types of "do you see a vase or a face?", but the person on the right does resemble Tom a bit.
Please log in to view this attachment.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

At first I thought as well that it might be Tom, but I guess the right way to phrase it is that it couldn't be ruled out (just from this picture alone), whereas I'd be pretty sure that neither of the persons are Ed (also, of course, he posted a picture of himself in Italy that day).

I'm fairly certain Tom was in at least one of the photos Ed posted in his IG stores from Italy that day, so without some warp speed travel involved I don't think it's Tom here. 

Looks a little like Andy & Tom from Groove Armada.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: ThePumisher on Sep 08, 2023, 16:08
https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/pilton-party-2022-in-photos/

So here's some pics from last year. Maybe the person wearing the "we need each" (other?) shirt is one Kayos Bros?
nice of them to caption the photos lol. 

the 'we need each other' and stripey shirt person seem to both be at some kind of DJ station. the stripey shirt person seems to be similar in build to the silhouette on the right. the 2022 lineup only had one one (generic) DJ listed, and if that FB comment is to believed it was the Kayos Bros... so maybe that's them?

still gives no clue who they are.

This is a really interesting rabbit hole! Tom and Ed are really throwing us for a loop here... would it be like them to post a picture of them in Italy to throw us off the scent?
GOODBYE, AND THANKS TO ALL OF YOU