How Does It Feel Like to Wake Up In the Sun?

Skipping Like A Stone (feat. Beck)

Started by Stefan, Aug 15, 2023, 16:29

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: HavanaVegas on Aug 29, 2023, 10:59
Do you think the music video will be released just before the album?
I think it'll drop right on the album's premiere
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

Someone's done a "homemade" separation of the vocals from the instrumentation. It strips away not only the lead vox, but also the choral stuff. Which is why you have to wait 15 secs before you hear anything.

IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Sep 01, 2023, 09:05
Someone's done a "homemade" separation of the vocals from the instrumentation. It strips away not only the lead vox, but also the choral stuff. Which is why you have to wait 15 secs before you hear anything.

Nice work! Could they separate "ahh", "oye" one-shots from Live Again?
Hi Kevin!

I caved in (geddit?) and have now listened to this track before the album release. I absolutely echo the exasperated feeling that others on here share over the decision to not include the Extended Mix on the album. It feels criminal, to be honest. A real let down.

This is a good song (!), but the Extended structure, musical choices and production are so superior, its omission is a real puzzler. An expanded running time has often been Tom and Ed's friend, allowing ideas to flourish patiently and satisfyingly, and obviously key to the success of winding and shifting tracks such as Escape Velocity, The Sunshine Underground or Hoops.

Oh, to know we could have had it so much better ...
Last Edit: Sep 01, 2023, 17:13 by Funk Electric
LIVE: Wolverhampton Civic 2005; V Festival 2005; Creamfields 2007; Aintree Pavilion 2007;  Roundhouse 2010; Hammersmith Apollo 2016; Utilita Arena Birmingham 2019; Field Day 2022
DJ: Fabric 2009; Warehouse Project 2012

Makes me wonder if they would release an "Extended" version of the album. I would have a completely different feel to it based on what we've heard so far.

Quote from: ThePumisher on Sep 01, 2023, 22:11
Nope, we all agreed it's hi kevin 🤷
One of the two people (as of 2023/09/02) liking this post is lying.
Last Edit: Sep 03, 2023, 12:29 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Artystka stworzyła niezwykle realistyczne rekonstrukcje znanych postaci. Wyglądają, jakby żyły współcześnie

:) Leonardo
Słucham THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS od 1995 roku .

* this chemical is good, this chemical is bad *

Where's the video? It's 13h into the 20th already.
Has anybody seen the T&E-Cameo?
no idea, no idea

Słucham THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS od 1995 roku .

* this chemical is good, this chemical is bad *

Quote from: wrclaguna on Sep 20, 2023, 13:54

Oh my god I love this song so freakin much  :luv Such a feel good tune and a feel good video. It makes me want to go hiking lol

I didn't catch the cameo (yet). There are so many flashing images in the video, it could be anywhere I suppose! 
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

That's their best music video in a long time ! Finally something that doesn't revolve solely on someone/something dancing.

Can someone reupload it somewhere else, please?
Thanks!

UPD: no need, external services for download videos from YT works fine
Hi Kevin!

Quote from: Bosco on Sep 20, 2023, 17:10
Spoiler
CB
❤️
B

Awwww I see it now 🥰 🥹
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Quote from: Bosco on Sep 20, 2023, 17:10
Spoiler
CB
❤️
B

Spoiler
Spoiler
Followed by the stone breaking open a can of BeaverTown Neck Oil. Damn good Craft IPA...even if this Ryno rarely drinks anymore.
Also, the video is the Boxer if set in HD Poland... which is somehow better

That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.
"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars
"why yes, yes you are crazy and I love you for it!" Whirly