Exit Planet Dust

Live at Royal Albert Hall, London, 23. March 2024

Started by Stefan, Jan 08, 2024, 13:51

Previous topic - Next topic
Jeez , no chance getting a standing ticket for this , the websites were showing ' No Tickets Available ' from 1 second past open for business , (for the standing tickets section) , oh well , it was worth a try , i might've been able to get a seated ticket , but nahhh , seated at concerts is not for me.
" Everybody  jumpin out of their mind  "

Also got one ;D
Not in the standing area, as I would've preferred but in the stalls.
That's a first for me at a Chems gig, I will report how the experience is XD

I bought my ticket through Gigsandtours, when you select one it tells you that they are no longer available.

Quote from: Stefan on Jan 12, 2024, 09:48
I bought my ticket through Gigsandtours, when you select one it tells you that they are no longer available.
Ah sorry!
Live: Latitude 2021, Field Day 2022, Kalorama 2022, o2 Arena 2023
DJ: Fabric 2021, Printworks 2021, Printworks 2022, Glastonbury 2023

Quote from: gfa2001 on Jan 12, 2024, 09:45
@Stefan  @Fine Time  https://www.gigsandtours.com/event/the-chemical-brothers/royal-albert-hall/2902132?fbclid=IwAR0cEyF6bBUrfl4-IFd2CuY4xBKB2xtDDfWit69ApWeGFTZ3olsLhi6C9hg_aem_AbQdKWJkK_JlXew7rA_LSpdo89qQDFa4sbISUvXjBBaPqTKuNVLxmJc8yH3P3tAYQhI

Standing still on gigs and tiurs
Thanks for the info , but it's ' Gallery Standing ' , the gallery area is way way back and up high on the tiers , so you'd be viewing from quite a distance and looking down at the stage , bad angles etc.

It being a charity event, wouldn't it be THE opportunity for T & E to again officially record a show and make it available for purchase either in audio and/ or in video format? That way, people who aren't able to attend could listen/ watch it and also help the cause. I would happily buy a pricier copy if they were to release it.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Jan 12, 2024, 10:53
It being a charity event, wouldn't it be THE opportunity for T & E to again officially record a show and make it available for purchase either in audio and/ or in video format? That way, people who aren't able to attend could listen/ watch it and also help the cause. I would happily buy a pricier copy if they were to release it.
I second this motion

Quote from: Stefan on Jan 12, 2024, 11:45
I second this motion
Here , here , . . this would be a great way to bring in extra money for the charity , as well as giving us Chems fans a digital concert (stream) to enjoy , plus that weekend is the start of Spring too ,  so a celebratory concert turned up to 11 would be most excellent . .
:music  ( ( . . back with them 2024 Block Rockin Beats ))

(side note , Bonobo had one of his 5 night residency shows at the Albert Hall professionally filmed last year , DJ Mag - youtube , so some artists have done it recently).

Quote from: Stefan on Jan 12, 2024, 09:31
Also got one ;D
Not in the standing area, as I would've preferred but in the stalls.
That's a first for me at a Chems gig, I will report how the experience is XD

Sooooo I was also able to get an Arena ticket a little bit later in the morning through the RAH website, which now leaves me with the embaressement of having a surplus ticket for the stalls. If anybody here is interested write me a PN, otherwise I'll try to resell it via Twicket.

Quote from: sneakerbeater on Jan 12, 2024, 09:13
Ticket sorted! Managed to get a standing ticket for the main floor!
Quote from: Stefan on Jan 12, 2024, 09:31
Also got one

If we don't get pictures of this small forum meetup you both will officialy be dismissed from the forums. Just sayin'...
no idea, no idea

We sorted tickets as well. Worth waking up at 2 am and waiting in the queue for an hour. Didn't get standing like we hoped but got 2 seats next to each other in the stalls directly back from the stage (section K).

The price is wild but we figured we had to do go for it since we already had the trip booked before they announced and it's happening on the last night!

Just putting this out there . . . .

If anyone knows of a Standing Arena ticket for sale , . . i would be very interested ,

Legit re-sale only please  , , ( scammers move along , nothing to see here )
Last Edit: Jan 14, 2024, 08:18 by Fine Time

:)  Sorted for ticket  :)  Got a re-sale on ticketmaster , didn't wanna miss this one , stunning venue.

Possible venue/bar for a pre-show forum meet up , if anyone fancies it  ( , Sneaker ,  Stefan ,  ActionJackson ?  ) . . . 
How about the 1871 Bar inside the Royal Albert Hall , situated in the foyer close to the arena level , it looks lush , vibrant decor , comfortable seating and sofas , mood lighting , 2 bars , and close to the arena (standing) area . . . they serve cocktails , fine wines and cold beers , mmmm , nice !!! 

https://www.royalalberthall.com/plan-your-visit-essential-safety-information/food-and-drink/food/arena-bar-1871-bar/

Quote from: Fine Time on Jan 14, 2024, 13:08
Possible venue/bar for a pre-show forum meet up , if anyone fancies it  ( , Sneaker ,  Stefan ,  ActionJackson ?  ) . . .
How about the 1871 Bar inside the Royal Albert Hall , situated in the foyer close to the arena level , it looks lush , vibrant decor , comfortable seating and sofas , mood lighting , 2 bars , and close to the arena (standing) area . . . they serve cocktails , fine wines and cold beers , mmmm , nice !!!

https://www.royalalberthall.com/plan-your-visit-essential-safety-information/food-and-drink/food/arena-bar-1871-bar/
Yep, sounds like a great idea!

Would'nt recommend a venue inside the venue because it could be very crowded

I was at the Hoop & Toy once and the Zetland Arms a couple more times. Both are nice, but also belong to a chain (Greene King) if thats a problem for you peeps. Good thing is, both are "around the corner" within a small walk (Google Maps says 13min from Hoop & Toy, and 16min from Zetland Arms)
no idea, no idea

I guess in case of the 1817 Bar it would be best to book a table if we want to sit down, but that's probably the case for most bars in central London on a Saturday evening.
@ThePumisher thanks for the suggestions, it's always good to know a few options!

My ticket was already in the mail this week, all systems on Go! :partyG

I have my ticket in my hand. So nice to have a physical ticket!
In nature there are neither rewards nor punishment- there are consequences