Love Is All

Live at Royal Albert Hall, London, 23. March 2024

Started by Stefan, Jan 08, 2024, 13:51

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Stefan on Mar 21, 2024, 15:06
There will be a special poster designed by Kate Gibb available at the show (limited to 200 though):

Please log in to view this attachment.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4x4vN9NRSI
That's a beautiful poster. Hit after hit, that Gibb gal.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

I want that damn poster NOW! I'll pay somebody ( or anybody) for that sucker! 

Oh and I'm super jealous of all of you going to RAH!

But I will get across the pond next time the Chems get there. Too many people I would like to meet up and see for the first time.

Have an awesome time guys and girls. Looking forward to the post show glint party
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

oh that is a KILLER poster.

hope some of you manage to snag one.

Quote from: rynostar on Mar 17, 2024, 20:05
Do we want to do a roll call for the meetup? Want to check just in case I need to adjust booking at The Drayton Arms. No pressure on anyone if you don't feel like joining. Would love to meet more of the brother/sister/siblinghood IRL, share stories, and plan movements to / in Royal Albert Hall. The list below is who I anticipate joining from the thread above. Feel free to correct / call me out.

Confirmed
Rynostar
Actionjackson780 (+1)
Stefan
Fine Time (? I think ?)

Maybe / Unknown
graysquire (+1)
Sneaker
chemdup
ILoveCats

As for me, my last day of my work contract is Thursday and I leave on the red eye to LHR that night at 10:00PM. Hype is building...

Me and my partner are in, I'll DM you my phone number

Quote from: Enjoyed on Mar 21, 2024, 20:19
That's a beautiful poster. Hit after hit, that Gibb gal.
Quote from: inchemwetrust on Mar 22, 2024, 03:20
I want that damn poster NOW! I'll pay somebody ( or anybody) for that sucker!

Oh and I'm super jealous of all of you going to RAH!

But I will get across the pond next time the Chems get there. Too many people I would like to meet up and see for the first time.

Have an awesome time guys and girls. Looking forward to the post show glint party
Quote from: shakermaker on Mar 22, 2024, 04:50
oh that is a KILLER poster.

^what you guys said!! Oh this looks really fantastic, indeed! Kate's work never ceases to amaze me. It's also very intriguing to see what the process looks like from the first screen print to the last.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

We clearly have to see if we can pool resources together tomorrow to buy stock in gibb prints for the other brotherhood members.

@shakermaker, I'm still jealous you got the portola golden gate print.

Also, I'm currently sitting in brewdog paddington (and very jet lagged). In the time I've had a (vegan) burger and a beer, galvanize and brb have played. Good start.
That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.
"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars
"why yes, yes you are crazy and I love you for it!" Whirly

Hello everyone,

I'm new here. On the hunt for a single ticket for tonight!! Know its a longshot but thought posting here might help. Seen a few online but of course the elusive standing ticket is the dream....

Hope you all enjoy an incredible gig.

Thanks,

Amber

Quote from: Amber on Mar 23, 2024, 16:07
I got a standing ticket!!! Can't wait!!
Huzzah! More chems fans getting in!

Quote from: rynostar on Feb 27, 2024, 18:51
edit: I've gone ahead and booked for 8 people at 17:30 / 5:30pm just in case. Went with an estimate of how many have confirmed and assumption of +1s (I know of one).
I've totally forgot to ask under what name the table is booked or how else to find you all at the pub, I don't know how any of you look like ;D

Quote from: Stefan on Mar 23, 2024, 16:25
I've totally forgot to ask under what name the table is booked or how else to find you all at the pub, I don't know how any of you look like ;D
Follow the glint!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Deleted now as time is past and want to keep personal info to a minimum to bots (though many of you already know me).
Last Edit: Mar 24, 2024, 01:03 by rynostar

Quote from: rynostar on Mar 17, 2024, 20:05
Do we want to do a roll call for the meetup? Want to check just in case I need to adjust booking at The Drayton Arms. No pressure on anyone if you don't feel like joining. Would love to meet more of the brother/sister/siblinghood IRL, share stories, and plan movements to / in Royal Albert Hall. The list below is who I anticipate joining from the thread above. Feel free to correct / call me out.

Confirmed
Rynostar
Actionjackson780 (+1)
Stefan
Fine Time (? I think ?)

Maybe / Unknown
graysquire (+1)
Sneaker
chemdup
ILoveCats

Heading that way now, but all dependent on the timeliness of my 22 yo and whenever she deems that she's ready... Hope to see you soon, if not at the bar then the RAH!

Quote from: Amber on Mar 23, 2024, 16:07
I got a standing ticket!!! Can't wait!!

So cool! When I looked earlier today, there were only 2 official tickets left for restricted view and nothing on twickets. Great to see the show sold out!
Welcome, btw!

Hope you all will be having a spectacular night tonight!! Can't wait to read your reviews and perhaps see pics of your Gibb trophys :)
— Aurora (The Seed)

Timed out so just went straight to RAH. Prints only £30, and they've got cardboard tubes, so all good! Look smart up close.

We've all just rolled into RAH (and got lost in the circle). Someone will be getting the extra print I ordered.
Last Edit: Mar 23, 2024, 20:18 by rynostar

Have a fucking excellent time, everyone!
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Oh my what a special night! The scenery of the venue was incredible and the energy of the crowd absolutely shook the foundations of the building! Perfectly fitting for my 10th gig.

And super duper special thanks to Ryno for organising our little meetup, I had so much fun meeting all of you 💜

Last Edit: Mar 24, 2024, 02:22 by Stefan

Okay. I've showered. Now for mini review.

Lovely to meet Stefan, Fine Time, and ILoveCats (and partner Roya (sp?)). Always a pleasure to hang with actionjackson and Metta. Always great to connect with fans across the globe and see how we were drawn to the community.

Show hit hard. Sound was amazing. Seeing people dance to the rafters was awe inspiring. Feeling the floor shake was insane. As promised, there will be photos...they just need to be developed as you will note in the photo. Some lucky forum member will be getting #168. Also note the FTBF cassette with everyone's signature (apologies for some of the pen wiping off in my pocket...)

Longer review in a few days.
Last Edit: Mar 24, 2024, 10:19 by rynostar