Get Up On It Like This

the We Love Underworld thread

Started by WhiteNoise, Sep 11, 2015, 15:35

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: WhiteNoise on Jun 01, 2018, 16:34

Is there a photo? Can't seem to find one on the link.

Been meaning to make a shirt with "SHOUTING LAGER LAGER LAGER" in big block letters down the front. For parties of course.

There was, but for some reason some closed YAJ auctions have the photos disappear unexpectedly.

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Jun 01, 2018, 16:34

Is there a photo? Can't seem to find one on the link.

Been meaning to make a shirt with "SHOUTING LAGER LAGER LAGER" in big block letters down the front. For parties of course.

It's this one:

Iggy Confidential alongside Karl & Rick from Underworld

Iggy Pop returns for a special co-host edition of The Confidential Show alongside Karl & Rick from Underworld.

This comes off the back of news that the three have collaborated on some new music which premiered on Saturday night at the BBC 6 Music leg of The Biggest Weekend.

Iggy's musical legacy has inspired and energised rock and roll's alternative spirit since the late Sixties and his stage antics have marked him as a truly iconic frontman.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0b4dzw3
no idea, no idea

Lots of this new stuff is reminding me of the Rick DJ set at Ally Pally. Very nice indeed.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

More importantly, it comes from a new EP, being released July 27th.

That's right. An EP.

Also. Anyone getting an urge to listen to Aisha by Death In Vegas after hearing this?

This track is a very unexpected but pleasant surprise non the less. We probably all lead the same kind of lives? nice track to feel better.

Quote from: Enjoyed on Jun 22, 2018, 16:32

Also. Anyone getting an urge to listen to Aisha by Death In Vegas after hearing this?

haha, you are not the only one.. or class of 99 - Wear sunscreen

Jumbo on 6music right now

#underworldspotting

edit: followed by mr. john hopkins
Last Edit: Jun 28, 2018, 10:42 by ThePumisher
no idea, no idea

Quote from: neorev on Jul 06, 2018, 07:19

Third track from Underworld/Iggy Pop EP posted today...
Heard that tune on the radio couple of minutes ago - must admit i like this one the most from all the UW/Iggy stuff.
no idea, no idea

The video is crazy cool. Anyone know how it's done? I have ideas but nothing concrete.

I love Bells & Circles.
Wasn't blown away with this, but I was humming it in the shower unknowingly.

3 down 1 to go.

Get Your Shirt is definitely the best

I could see it closing out the EP
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit snacks is that a good line up.

Anyone going?

There's rumors this might be one of their (now rare) more improvized shows so it's worth a shot.
Never for money, always for love.

Do you think it'll be recorded?

I don't like Underworld, sorry guys(
Hi Kevin!

Quote from: Explud on Oct 24, 2018, 18:18

I don't like Underworld, sorry guys(

off with his head?
no idea, no idea

New Underworld single out and it seems they will put out new music every Thursday from now on.

According to recent interview with Karl, they got a bunch of stuff coming and Rick is finishing up "records." Thinking we got more Riverrun Series-type releases coming.