You Are All My Children Now

the We Love Underworld thread

Started by WhiteNoise, Sep 11, 2015, 15:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Jan 25, 2016, 20:13

This is ridiculously sad, as they've mentioned they're preparing a special live set specifically for that performance.

dancesoitallkeepsspinning

I might be able to get off of work for that Underworld show.
Perhaps another California trip for myself?
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: androidgeoff on Jan 26, 2016, 01:13

I might be able to get off of work for that Underworld show.
Perhaps another California trip for myself?

Dude. Let me know. I'm trying to convince my girlfriend to join me but it's tricky with her work schedule.

Couldn't decide whether this should go here or in 'oh my god that's the funny shit!'.

You decide.

Quote from: Enjoyed on Jan 26, 2016, 15:49

Couldn't decide whether this should go here or in 'oh my god that's the funny shit!'.

You decide.

When you need a video for your new track but all you can afford is a door and a strobe light.

;D If I am half the kind of person Karl is at his age, I'm going to be a happy man.
Never for money, always for love.

On the one hand, it's admirable to see that he is *clearly* just... going for it. Like, letting his gates open and just letting whatever his psyche comes up with out into the world.

On the other hand, what comes out ends up looking like something that your little brother ended up making while you were out with your parents at the grocery store.

"HEY GUYS! CHECK OUT THIS COOL VIDEO I MADE!"

It's official. I'm going to be celebrating Thomas Jefferson's birthday with Androidgeoff and MadPooter in the company of UNDERWORLD!!!.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

boom!

Good gosh, yes.

Not the same without the door

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Feb 13, 2016, 17:52

They're on soon: http://www.bbc.co.uk/events/eq6c8g

Ah, it seems you can watch the whole 6 Music Festival performance HERE.
(this may be UK only, in which case...sorry)
Last Edit: Feb 15, 2016, 18:32 by Skyscraper
IT'S MORNING TIME!

http://www.underworldlive.com/events/

They added a date at the Fox Theater in Oakland. This is much, much preferable to me for seeing them...

Is there any possibility that we could catch the show up here as opposed to... you know, Pomona?

You could crash at my place!

I already bought tickets to the Pomona show :(

It's right by my girlfriend's dad's place too so we'll likely time it with a family visit.

Quote from: Skyscraper on Feb 15, 2016, 18:17

Not the same without the door

Ah, it seems you can watch the whole 6 Music Festival performance HERE.
(this may be UK only, in which case...sorry)

Do I wanna watch this? I'm still very much about having a full experience when it comes to new albums. I'll listen to a new single but I like to wait for the whole album to really get into it.

Plus, the show in Pomona will be the first proper show of theirs I'll have seen (Dubnobass... at the Roundhouse was a completely different event) so I'm tempted to keep the excitement growing without getting too pumped too early.

Will anyone be able to record it from iPlayer?

Oh, and you guys know about Hola! for watching things outside your region, right?

Quote from: Enjoyed on Feb 17, 2016, 21:07

Do I wanna watch this? I'm still very much about having a full experience when it comes to new albums. I'll listen to a new single but I like to wait for the whole album to really get into it.

Plus, the show in Pomona will be the first proper show of theirs I'll have seen (Dubnobass... at the Roundhouse was a completely different event) so I'm tempted to keep the excitement growing without getting too pumped too early.

Will anyone be able to record it from iPlayer?

Oh, and you guys know about Hola! for watching things outside your region, right?

Save it for later. Especially since you'll see them in person. I have an SD copy of the show and I am sure an HD one is on RTSR already (if i can figure out how to get access again) so I got you.