Dream How I Dream to Feel

What really grinds my gears!

Started by ThePumisher, Sep 01, 2015, 09:04

Previous topic - Next topic
I guess I was the only person in the world buying Coca Cola & Coffee, because they straight up do not sell it any more.

Huge bummer. I used to love my once a week Coke & Coffee: Vanilla fix.

Kellogg's also stopped selling Rice Krispie Treats cereal a while back, which is a tragedy I don't think I'll ever fully recover from.

Just let me kill myself slowly in peace. Please & thank you.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Enjoyed on Mar 09, 2023, 21:21
I guess I was the only person in the world buying Coca Cola & Coffee, because they straight up do not sell it any more.

Huge bummer. I used to love my once a week Coke & Coffee: Vanilla fix.

Kellogg's also stopped selling Rice Krispie Treats cereal a while back, which is a tragedy I don't think I'll ever fully recover from.

Just let me kill myself slowly in peace. Please & thank you.
Not related but kinda....  back in the day, Coca Cola did a Black Cherry Vanilla that ran a relatively short life, and I swear to this day, has to be the best Coke product I've ever tasted. My guess is if I had again today, I'd probably hate it.

...and while we are on the topic of Soda, or soda related products. Squirt is the best soda out there on a macro level. It might only be available regionally, but if you see it, try it. A great beverage to pair with street style Mexican food.

As for Rice Krispies Treats cereal... with the exception of original recipe Cookie Crisp, quite possibly the best dessert cereal ever created. To that, I empathize. A forgotten cornerstone of 90's American indulgence. We wonder why American Millennials tend to be obese, well here it is.

Thank you Microsoft for uploading the "documents", "desktop" & "pictures" folders to OneDrive without asking...
And since OneDrive is of course the number one priority in your world, i'm not allowed to stop the synchronization otherwise you'll 1. have the files deleted from my device instead of OneDrive and 2. these folders are considered important system folders and the permanent synchronization cannot be reversed anyway (like Windows will explode or something).
There was a reason why i set up OneDrive manually (and intentionally not on c:)

Edit: everything was better when OneDrive was named SkyDrive  ;D
no idea, no idea