Love Is All

The WTF Thread

Started by WhiteNoise, Sep 23, 2015, 20:38

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: ThePumisher on Aug 06, 2017, 22:06

Nothing weird about Kero Kero Bonito! Except that they pitched that track down 10%.
If you've not heard the full track, I highly recommend.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Always remind yourself to never accidentially grasp at the image.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

The bullsh*t known as "Brexit" continues, with the UK Prime Minister out visiting "new global markets" to trade with after the UK has machine gunned its own relations with the EU in both feet. Theresa May: not so much singing for her supper, but dancing for it. Only the music has been changed:

https://twitter.com/OhHeySmithy/status/1034405851040292864

https://twitter.com/lauraewaddell/status/1035288675612086272

IT'S MORNING TIME!

People have been perfecting the robot dance for years and years, then TheresaBot comes in and effortlessly makes dancing like a non-human look as easy as jumping on the spot.

You just don't get it. She's so ahead of her time!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

You have to understand, the joke didn't come across right because of his flawed English..
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: MadPooter on Sep 10, 2018, 22:19

That was, something... Have you seen the full unedited video that was posted in the description? Whoever created that, has an eye for editing, and creating deep anxiety in the viewer.
Last Edit: Dec 06, 2018, 20:13 by Bosco

Quote from: Csar on Dec 06, 2018, 17:20

You have to understand, the joke didn't come across right because of his flawed English..

Well, that is some hellova bad joke. I was painful to watch, really.
My sympathies go to Ada, he managed to screw up great moment for her.
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

Quote from: sandelic on Dec 07, 2018, 10:39

Well, that is some hellova bad joke. I was painful to watch, really.
My sympathies go to Ada, he managed to screw up great moment for her.
The point is, he was lying about his defense because he spoke French when he said it. And yes, it was a stupid joke made in the wrong place and time.
— Aurora (The Seed)

Ah, you were sarcastic  ;D
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

Quote from: Csar on Dec 07, 2018, 11:45

The point is, he was lying about his defense because he spoke French when he said it. And yes, it was a stupid joke made in the wrong place and time.

Why do I don't get its badness? This whole situation reminds me of when Friends got its premiere on Netflix in Poland this year. All those generation Z youngsters started to watch Friends and social media blew off how sexist this tv show is :D. I believe it was the same worldwide.
Can you imagine ..... an extra-terrestrial disc jockey? Like, listening to radio waves from space? It was unbelievable!

This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Feb 09, 2019, 06:21

for you nostalgists!
https://www.marvel.com/captainmarvel

Doesn't check out. There's no background music playing automatically that can't be turned off.