Music That Triggers Some Kind of Response

Sports !

Started by Ben_j, Oct 13, 2015, 18:11

Previous topic - Next topic

in the English fanzones
Last Edit: Jun 28, 2016, 17:54 by Ben_j

Normally I would say don't kick a person when they are down (or in this case a country), but  :))

well played Ben_j

We'll see how you like it though when the host nation gets taken out by the Icies.

it wasn't last night...

IT'S MORNING TIME!

My heart...
no idea, no idea

Last Edit: Jul 02, 2016, 19:06 by Ben_j

4 - 0 at half time. Turns out Iceland is not that difficult to play after all. Or maybe England and Portugal are rubbish ?

Quote from: Ben_j on Jul 03, 2016, 16:48

4 - 0 at half time. Turns out Iceland is not that difficult to play after all. Or maybe England and Portugal are rubbish ?
I thought you would at least wait until the end of the game... ::)
Iceland have scored now.
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: Skyscraper on Jul 03, 2016, 17:15

I thought you would at least wait until the end of the game... ::)
Iceland have scored now.
Yep, 2 goals, but with our two substitute defenders. Germany is next, it's gonna be a bit harder :/

i think we will meet wales in the finales (por-wal 0:1, ger-fra 2:1 ot). after defeating italy me thinks that we have good chances of wining the title, even though gomez, boateng & hummels can't play against france (with gomez won't play a game in this tournament again). schweinsteiger also isn't that clear to play or not. maybe löw is bringing podolski from the beginning, would love to see that, but on the other hand we don't have 2006 anymore :D
Last Edit: Jul 04, 2016, 09:53 by ThePumisher
no idea, no idea

Quote from: ThePumisher on Jul 04, 2016, 09:46

i think we will meet wales in the finales (por-wal 0:1, ger-fra 2:1 ot). after defeating italy me thinks that we have good chances of wining the title, even though gomez, boateng & hummels can't play against france (with gomez won't play a game in this tournament again). schweinsteiger also isn't that clear to play or not. maybe löw is bringing podolski from the beginning, would love to see that, but on the other hand we don't have 2006 anymore :D
Germany has so many good players that even with that many injured or suspended it will be tough :/ But I think France has the potential to win !

France in Final ! Wooooooo !  ;D

France were lucky tonight. Sometimes the best team doesn't win. The penalty seemed very soft to me; I think Germany will feel hard done by. For me, Italy and Germany were the teams of the tournament.
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: Skyscraper on Jul 07, 2016, 21:02

France were lucky tonight. Sometimes the best team doesn't win. The penalty seemed very soft to me; I think Germany will feel hard done by. For me, Italy and Germany were the teams of the tournament.
I disagree, Lloris did an excellent game, did quite some important saves, and the penalty is 100% legit ! We had a strong defense, very strong players (Sissoko ! he did an incredible game !). Obviously I'll never say we didn't deserve to win, but I really think we were better than Germany tonight

It's very comforting to beat the team that beat Italy and Spain, and to go in the final against the team that did 5 draw games against Iceland, Austria, Hungary, Poland and Croatia

1. we were definitively the better team, but we also made two really silly mistakes (schweinsteiger & kimmich) and you use them freezing cold as the heart of my ex. we cannot be mad about this.

2. i'm not mad at france winning this game. after all that france has to deal with in the past months or even years (Bataclan, the friendly match against us, Depardieu becoming a russian), this might be a good way of becoming the heads clear for you people.

3. beat the shit out of those portuguese!

edit: my vote is por 1 fra 3
no idea, no idea

Quote from: ThePumisher on Jul 08, 2016, 01:43

3. beat the shit out of those portuguese!

edit: my vote is por 1 fra 3
We will ! If they're as bad as they have been so far, it will be a piece of cake

Quote from: Ben_j on Jul 08, 2016, 09:55

We will ! If they're as bad as they have been so far, it will be a piece of cake

The Portuguese are starting to win me over with their kindness here in Lisbon.........

allez les bleu!
no idea, no idea

Who won the Euro 2016 final tonight?
A) Portugal
B) France
C) The Moths
IT'S MORNING TIME!