Born In the Echoes

Sports !

Started by Ben_j, Oct 13, 2015, 18:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Now that I correctly introduced this topic :
France - New Zealand next weekend. We're gonna crush the All Blacks !

(in reality, I believe we're gonna get fucked so hard)

My Cubs just took down the motherfucking Cards! 

"Ohne Holland fahr'n wir zur EM!"
no idea, no idea

The Cubs have been an absolute pleasure to watch this season.  Jorge Soler is a physical specimen, my God.

GO CUBS!!!

On a sadder note, I'm absolutely crushed to here the news on Lamar Odom. I remember collecting his basketball cards and following him his career through the NBA. Maybe not a superstar, but he was truly a fantastic talent. From what I've caught up on, he has lived an incredibly rough life.  I hope he pulls through, but I'm not entirely sure if the quality of life will be there.

There's no crying in baseball...there's no crying in baseball.

also, fuck partying like a rock star...I want to party like an NBA star!

Japan, making Baseball great again.

Looks like Lebron will be going 2/7 for finals

Even Tom Rowlands' signature/blessing of a Cavs hat can't fix the disaster that is the Cavs
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sweep is inveitable! Poor Lebron! The guy has one more year left, Then it's heavy bidding from teams after that. Since Kobe left, we gotta alot of salary cap to work with in L.A.

Last season was garbage and bittersweet with kobe retiring.
Last Edit: Jun 06, 2016, 19:26 by inchemwetrust
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Cavs and Warriors go to 7!
'places bet'
Last Edit: Jun 17, 2016, 04:02 by inchemwetrust

Gotta take the king with game 7, right?

Legacy is on the line.

Tom Rowlands' blessing of LBJ23 will be the downfall of the warriors
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Jun 17, 2016, 04:00

Cavs and Warriors go to 7!
'places bet'
Dunno who that guy was, right above you, saying the Warriors would do a sweep. What a loser !

NBA just wants more games out of it.

RIGGED.

Warriors should have sweeped.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Ben_j on Jun 18, 2016, 00:15

Dunno who that guy was, right above you, saying the Warriors would do a sweep. What a loser !

😁😁😁 I was wayyyyyyyyyyy off!

Quote from: Enjoyed on Jun 18, 2016, 00:23

NBA just wants more games out of it.

RIGGED.

Warriors should have sweeped.

Its hard to think that GS has almost lost as much many games in the playoffs as they did in the regualar season.

A loss for them would be brutal. Damn...best nba record,MVP,but no ring!

I have to say I'm sorry to all football fans for way some crazy, hateful group of Croatians acted yesterday.
That was sad beyond belief and I seriously hope UEFA will kick us out of this competition. We deserve no less.
I'm really ashamed to call myself Croat today. It seems now only terrorists on Euro was my own people. Fuck that group of morons who managed to destroy a game that was going so well until that crap. How can someone do that to their own team?  :'(
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

Quote from: sandelic on Jun 18, 2016, 07:59

That was sad beyond belief and I seriously hope UEFA will kick us out of this competition. We deserve no less.

I actually don't want Croatia kicked out. Imagine if Brazil was kicked out of the World Cup because of fan behaviour. The quality of football at the World Cup woud be diminished. The same is true of Croatia at the Euros. We want to see the best teams play, and Croatia are good. Punish the fans, sure, but don't diminish the quality of the competition by kicking the teams out. I'm a Republic of Ireland fan but I don't want to see Croatia go out like that.

Quote from: sandelic on Jun 18, 2016, 07:59
Fuck that group of morons who managed to destroy a game that was going so well until that crap. How can someone do that to their own team?  :'(
I've seen fans disrupt games when they were losing,but why do it when you're WINNING? If the fans had supported Croatia more they may have been inspired to keep their lead. A 2-2 final score didn't reflect Croatia's superior ability on the pitch. Sandelic, why DID they do it? Why travel to France to do that to your team when it's winning?

As for me, Republic of Ireland take on Belgium (ranked #3 in the world !?!) in 90 minutes  :o. I fear we're about to be embarrassed for the opposite reason: our fans are better than our players...
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Meanwhile, Irish fans are being awesome :D