It's the Lifestyle We're Living

Sports !

Started by Ben_j, Oct 13, 2015, 18:11

Previous topic - Next topic
They did it out of spite; they believe that players from the south teams are being overlooked (namely Hajduk) and instead picked from north teams (Dinamo) to play for the representation.
They are so revolted that they wowed to do anything to make uefa kick us out of competition.
We all knew that days ago, they announced that on facebook and forums all over the net, but nobody thought that they would do it, at least i didnt.
So, local feud just had premiere on euro. Some folk don't know when to quit. Small coutry mentality. Quite sad, really. But if they kick us out, it would force people to deal with this. their claims are not without merit, in part, at least. But Euro is not the place to resolve such issues.
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

Quote from: sandelic on Jun 19, 2016, 07:07

They did it out of spite; they believe that players from the south teams are being overlooked (namely Hajduk) and instead picked from north teams (Dinamo) to play for the representation.
Ohhhh. There's a Split over Hajduk (see what I did there?). OK, thanks for the explanation. Well, you have to admire the determination to travel to France in order to have a domestic argument! Not to mention their ability to smuggle huge flares past security.
IT'S MORNING TIME!

dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Game 7's are fun, but this series was horrible to watch.

Happy for fans of Cleveland and LeBron, but I don't want to see him win again.

Also, that suspension for game 5... Jesus. IT WAS OVER!!!!!

Quote from: Bosco on Jun 20, 2016, 04:18

Happy for fans of Cleveland and LeBron.

I'm not. LeBaby didn't deserve any of that. Apart from that one block in the final quarter.

That game was all Green.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Skyscraper on Jun 19, 2016, 09:38

Not to mention their ability to smuggle huge flares past security.

Those same guys think nothing of putting flares in condom and up where sun doesn't shine, but they will throw stones on gay parade... I'm not sure that's how they smuggle flares, but it's a running joke here for past few days  ;D
Btw, they are announcing incidents again for tomorrow, when we play against Spain... well, we'll see

Croatia ! I'm so glad Spain finishes 2nd of its group ;D This means an epic Italy - Spain :D

Yeah! Boys played a good game, and without flares, this time!  ;D

Damn, I just realised France is on the side of the table with Italy, Spain, Germany, England and probably Portugal :(
Croatia is on the side with Wales, Poland, Switzerland and probably Belgium.

Quote from: Ben_j on Jun 21, 2016, 20:48

This means an epic Italy - Spain :D
And i hope this will not end very well for italy.
no idea, no idea

Quote from: ThePumisher on Jun 22, 2016, 09:15

And i hope this will not end very well for italy.
I hate both teams equally, but I have huge respect for Buffon and Iniesta, so I don't know who I'd be rooting for. After seeing how Spain managed Croatia, it would probably be better to play against them rather than Germany or Italy though.

can't stand italy since what they've done 2006. and when i see them playing now, it's the same shit the've always do. this team should be suspended for the next 20 years.
no idea, no idea

Republic of Ireland save their blushes/bacon tonight. France next round. Please don't spank us too hard France!
IT'S MORNING TIME!

I'm glad we get to play against Ireland :) I wish the Irish fans could stay a little more, but unfortunately they won't have any reason to stay for quarter finals :P

Hat
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ it's almost as though you're trying to goad someone...
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Boo. We only have about two top level players in the entire team; France was packed with talent. Team spirit can only get you so far (not to mention ten men).  :'(
IT'S MORNING TIME!