What's this do? Where Do I Begin?

Daft Punk

Started by Wolkenkrabber, Nov 16, 2015, 01:06

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Bosco on Jun 29, 2016, 19:47

Well said hstn


Daft Punk music now in ride form at New Shanghai Disney:




It looks like some of the footage was cut short on that edit where they go back in the tunnel. Otherwise, it looks and feels like a decent ride. I do see that they used some TRON footage, which imo is a great idea and hopefully extend that part a bit. Its reminecent (spellcheck) of an old Disney ride called the 'peoplemover' where the ride was a slow moving tram going in a tunnel showing the lightspeed race from TRON 84 movie. interesting vid!
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.


Quote from: inchemwetrust on Jun 30, 2016, 06:01

It looks like some of the footage was cut short on that edit where they go back in the tunnel. Otherwise, it looks and feels like a decent ride. I do see that they used some TRON footage, which imo is a great idea and hopefully extend that part a bit. Its reminecent (spellcheck) of an old Disney ride called the 'peoplemover' where the ride was a slow moving tram going in a tunnel showing the lightspeed race from TRON 84 movie. interesting vid!

That star wars version of Space mountain is pretty cool might still be better than this one. Theres footage on you tube. I actually recently got addicted to watching theme park rides saving a lot of money. The Harry Potter and Transformers and King Kong look pretty crazy at Universal Orlando as well. They'll even be a whole Star Wars section getting built now.

Going completely off topic. But kind of similar to how Daft Punk have gone too with the music to marketing machine. I still to this day ignore RAM and just listen to everything else.

Last Edit: Jun 30, 2016, 11:59 by MIKL
...'cause I don't like whats going on in the world. I'm scared of that...

Anyone heard Daft Punks collaboration with the Weeknd?
I think it's a waste of time listening to it. Even worse than Pharrels Gustave of wind.



Before anyone posts about www.alive2017.com - there is a 99% chance it's fake. The 1% is if Daft Punk is deliberately trying to make the site look like a fan-hoax.

That being said. They better tour.

I only get a page that says ALIVE.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."

Quote from: Csar on Oct 05, 2016, 16:54

I only get a page that says ALIVE.
In Courier New of all fonts. There's a timer in the I counting down to October 27. I checked the source and nothing will trigger when it hits zero.

There's a comment in the source with coordinates of certain 'concert locations', the coordinates of the Andromeda Galaxy, and a reference to Shep from Interstella. It's also counting down in increments of 5.555 seconds.

We just have to wait untill the 27th...

No, but I have seen things like these at least a hunderd times. But, yeah, you'll never know. The previous rumour of them being in the studio with "The Weeknd" also turned out to be true, so the only thing we can do is to have hope.

From a web developer's perspective, this looks like a fake. It has the hallmarks of a very quickly set up site (not a premeditated professional site), it wasn't registered until after rumors started spreading, and instead of hints at something new it just makes a bunch of Interstella references.

Still hope for a tour!!! But this site is not real.

The Internetz is asplode with rumors. Damn.

I only listen to Daft Punk now because they are the greatest band to ever exist. So glad they worked with The Weeknd. Could not be happier with the result of a man who understands it all (when I'm fucked up, that's the real me) working with a duo who also understands it all (tour every 10 years for $$$). God Bless Virgin for signing Daft Punk eons ago.
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!


They are going to get so paid this summer
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe it was Guy-Man's birthday today/yesterday.

BTW what was this "live return" shizzle about?

https://twitter.com/NME/status/827990691158642688
Yea though I walk through the valley and shadow of death
every day of my life,
I fear no evil for The Lord is with me.

the shizzle is they are "performing" with The Weekend at the Grammy's this year.



Daft Punk should do the Superbowl halftime next year.

Quote from: Bosco on Feb 09, 2017, 02:48

the shizzle is they are "performing" with The Weekend at the Grammy's this year.



Daft Punk should do the Superbowl halftime next year.

I would say THIS, but it really needs to be Weird Al. 

Quote from: Born In Planet Dust on Feb 09, 2017, 03:22

I would say THIS, but it really needs to be Weird Al. 

Daft Punk and Weird Al onstage
I can't take the hearbreak of you leaving me again
And I'm not the one I was back then, no, no, no, no
One thing I can't take is to sit home all alone
Do what you like, my dear, but I'm not staying home

Fuck NME for making shit up.

Live return. Bullshit.

"Collectible" and "exclusive" merchandise for sale. So much head shaking. ::shakes head::

:shakesheadinthepreciseoppositemannerinordertocanceloutyourheadshaking:

take that
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.