Previous topic - Next topic
Oh mayo, what have I done?
All I wanted was a little fry
Got a shrimp like Bubba Gump
All I ask is.... why????

Btw, this comes courtesy of Bosco, so you can yell at him for all of this
Last Edit: Apr 19, 2019, 20:31 by WhiteNoise
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

I take no credit for bringing this to attention... Unless, this results in royalties being payed and a Chicago date coming to fruition as result.

Seriously though, guy on Reddit clued me in

I wrote a review on this website as Ali Love, but it is currently under consideration:

https://www.edmsauce.com/2019/04/18/steve-aoki-and-alok-collaborate-on-the-wonderfully-weird-single-do-it-again/

I imagine Alok deserves the lion's share of the blame for this one, the same way that you can easily discount the "Tiësto &" part of any track released in the last decade

Also props to whoever the not-Ali Love on vocals is, his impression is pretty dead-on
Quote from: androidgeoff on Apr 17, 2019, 20:16

I need the Miguel version of the album

You have got to be kidding me. Clicked on "angry' right away.
Can you imagine ..... an extra-terrestrial disc jockey? Like, listening to radio waves from space? It was unbelievable!

It's not bad but.... It's just pointless... it ads nothing to the og song... and like the Prodigy's Liam Howlett said : Covers are good if you can add something to the existing song but this one... is pointless
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

"Two-time Grammy-nominated DJ and Producer Steve Aoki has teamed up with Brazilian superstar Alok to pay tribute to The Chemical Brothers on their brand new single, "Do It Again," out now with Ultra Music and Spinnin' Records. The single showcases the collaborators paying homage to The Chemical Brothers' classic hit of the same name, reviving "Do It Again" as a contemporary anthem that is both infectious and heavy-hitting, a perfect fit for the next generation of ravers and festival-goers."

Kill me now.

Quote from: Wozza on Apr 22, 2019, 21:57

"Two-time Grammy-nominated DJ and Producer Steve Aoki has teamed up with Brazilian superstar Alok to pay tribute to The Chemical Brothers on their brand new single, "Do It Again," out now with Ultra Music and Spinnin' Records. The single showcases the collaborators paying homage to The Chemical Brothers' classic hit of the same name, reviving "Do It Again" as a contemporary anthem that is both infectious and heavy-hitting, a perfect fit for the next generation of ravers and festival-goers."

Kill me now.

If there were any time to kill off Do It Again from the concert setlist, this would be the time.
And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

EDM = Electronic's Dead, Ma'am