Back With Another One of Those Block Rockin' Beats

Happy New Year

Started by Csar, Dec 31, 2015, 13:07

Previous topic - Next topic
... everybody! It's been quite a year. Hope you could get some enjoyment out of 2015 with the chems' new album and tour among other things in your life. Let's hope next year will be a chemical adventurous one too! Wish you all the best for 2016!!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

" Everybody  jumpin out of their mind  "

i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year, folks in Europe and GMT+whatever.

EDIT: And now all you lovely USA folk. All the way the best west coast.

Have a truly splendid twenty sixteen.
Last Edit: Jan 01, 2016, 05:07 by Enjoyed
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Happy New Year, everybody!  :music
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

saw this guy.  I just can't even...   wow.  http://deadmanstringband.com/

:music :-X
Słucham THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS od 1995 roku .

* this chemical is good, this chemical is bad *

Cheers to those who truly enjoy this holiday. I've always had a difficult time feeling the spirit of it. When I was younger it only represented the final bell before heading back to school after Christmas break.  And even now that I'm older and no longer attending school it still feels the same.

Any who,  its nearly 4:30AM and I'm on my early morning New Years second wind re-watching  'The Wire' and working on some Drambuie 15 that I've discovered. Tasty stuff.

Happy 2016 and I wish you all good health blah blah blah...

Sorry I haven't been around lately. Love you guys

happy new 2016

Hopefully the chems will release their Pass The Acid Test E.P. this year (1. C.H.E.M.I.C.A.L 2. Here Comes The Drums 3. Hot Acid Rhythm 2 4. Problem/Question 5. Three Little Birdies Down Beats (The Micronauts Bonus Beats) 6. Temptation)
no idea, no idea

Quote from: ThePumisher on Jan 01, 2016, 17:27

happy new 2016

Hopefully the chems will release their Pass The Acid Test E.P. this year (1. C.H.E.M.I.C.A.L 2. Here Comes The Drums 3. Hot Acid Rhythm 2 4. Problem/Question 5. Three Little Birdies Down Beats (The Micronauts Bonus Beats) 6. Temptation)
More Temptation than was on the American EP? Tom to sing the vocal?
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Happy New Year everybody! This 2016 will be fun  :music

Happy new year everybody !

Quote from: Skyscraper on Jan 01, 2016, 17:38

More Temptation than was on the American EP? Tom to sing the vocal?
Full Chemical version! And sorry, Tom isn't singing, Stephanie doing all the vocals with Ed on backing vocals, Tom is just doing the "mmmmhh" he has done through the whole Chemical Christmas. Have this from well informed sources ;)
no idea, no idea