Life Is Sweet

South Africa

Started by Meech, Feb 02, 2016, 11:37

Previous topic - Next topic
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please  please please please please please please please please please please
CAN YOU COME PLAY IN SOUTH AFRICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never mind the music, this is one of the best countries in the world to come on holiday... safari with the animals, shark cage diving, hiking in the Drakensberg, chilling on the beach in Cape Town, climbing Table Mountain, visit the Apartheid museum, do a bicycle tour through Soweto, yada yada yada.

Please come visit.

I don't remember if they've ever been in South Africa actually... this is what we need a gigography for.

I suppose they could do something with Sonar in Johannesburg or Cape Town if they are still touring in December, seeing as they are mostly doing festival shows.
Never for money, always for love.

You have Meerkats in South Africa, no?

Be sure to make that the lead in your pitch.

Quote from: Bosco on Feb 08, 2016, 23:38

You have Meerkats in South Africa, no?
Meerkat. Tom or Ed? I don't remember
no idea, no idea

Quote from: ThePumisher on Feb 09, 2016, 07:05

Meerkat. Tom or Ed? I don't remember
Tom, fo sho!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)