Got Glint?

n00b Corner! Introduce yourself here!

Started by whirlygirl, Jul 26, 2015, 03:15

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello all!  I found out about this forum when trying to figure out if any tour dates would be added this year as my original plan was to see them live for the first time this year.  I am really regretting not going to one of the Asia Pacific shows, but happy to find this forum.

Welcome, ILoveCats!

Current speculation is that the touring will take a bit of back seat until next year. They did a fair amount in 2023, and with some larger festival dates this year, and the odd one-off show, we're not holding our breath for any longer form standalone tours, sadly.

Still, hoping you can find some other things to get your ears stuck into around the forum! And we'll be crossing our fingers the lads make their way to you soon!
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

welcome love cats, i have 5  :) ! i too am new seen the brothers a few times now and took the 8yo boy to leeds late 2023 , now hoping more uk dates will be forthcoming..

my musical journey probably started with breakdancing and electro early 80's ,early house/rave culture, and all things dance electronic after .
an excited 8 year old's 1st concert  chemical brothers leeds 2023

Welcome @ILoveCats. Good thing we have a show us your pets thread already.

Welcome @STYLEWARS71. I just hope the 8 year old was going off on a (sugar) high at the Leeds gig. Your Leo cat pic and security track in the now playing thread is already well appreciated by at least one of the brotherhood (me!).
That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.
"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars
"why yes, yes you are crazy and I love you for it!" Whirly

@rynostar ill look for the pet thread, yes he found the sweet stand so was a tad hyper, there were a few people amazed that we actually took him and a few asking if he could dance with them however they were a tad  :Cray so politely said he was staying with us, he loved the robots, and the snow and slept well  ::)) i've a vast list of obscure early tracks rattling around in my head i'll probably post while on nightshifts, it's 5:15 am i finish at 7am , must say james holroyds set before the chems came on was very good , just upset you can't listen to it again anywhere 
an excited 8 year old's 1st concert  chemical brothers leeds 2023

Hi and welcome to our latest members  @cafe, @ILoveCats, @STYLEWARS71, and @reginaborder! Hope you'll be having a great time on here.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Enjoyed on Feb 29, 2024, 20:45
Welcome, ILoveCats!

Current speculation is that the touring will take a bit of back seat until next year. They did a fair amount in 2023, and with some larger festival dates this year, and the odd one-off show, we're not holding our breath for any longer form standalone tours, sadly.

Still, hoping you can find some other things to get your ears stuck into around the forum! And we'll be crossing our fingers the lads make their way to you soon!

Thanks! After many tries was finally was fast enough to get two e-tickets on Twickets for the upcoming London show :) (coming from USA).

The tickets I got are restricted view and in different locations so I am going to keep trying to get a better pair for me and partner.

Twickets requires a UK address for physical tickets. If I am lucky enough to reserve a physical ticket on Twickets, will any trusted member located near London be kind enough to let me send tickets to their address?  I will arrive on the 16th and can meet at your convenience.