How Does It Feel Like to Wake Up In the Sun?

Q & A with Tom Rowlands (2016)

Started by WhiteNoise, Feb 19, 2016, 20:37

Previous topic - Next topic

How are you tom?

Alright
10 (29.4%)
Pretty shit
1 (2.9%)
Absolutely on top of the world
12 (35.3%)
Spanking wanking!
7 (20.6%)
Bored of existing
0 (0%)
Is Mr. Rowlands a little late on the As?
4 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Jul 06, 2016, 19:41

over at the OFFICIAL FORUM and on the band's Chemical Facebook page.
So we are official now? Asking because it still says "you are leaving the official site" when clicking on the forum-link
no idea, no idea

WhiteNoise, thanks for asking about New Order, that would have been my question too  :)
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

Really cool of Tom to hop on and answer questions.

THANKS TOM!

SH-101 answer...(◑‿◐)
Eight or over.

Quote from: ThePumisher on Jul 06, 2016, 22:26

I didn't ask that! Csar did! I've asked for K+D+B! Thats why he's not telling...  >:(
keyboards drums bass

Unpinning this until the next round of questions (and before anyone asks, I can't confirm when that'll be yet!)
Never for money, always for love.

Can you confirm when the next is?
no idea, no idea

Quote from: ThePumisher on Jul 06, 2016, 22:26

I didn't ask that! Csar did! I've asked for K+D+B! Thats why he's not telling...  >:(
Does Tom have three kids by any chance?
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: Skyscraper on Jul 25, 2017, 23:04

Does Tom have three kids by any chance?
Go on, i love that plot twist
no idea, no idea

Quote from: ThePumisher on Jul 26, 2017, 18:29

Go on, i love that plot twist
Well it really was just a question. I'm sure you already know what I'm thinking: If he has three kids maybe K, D and B are their first initials. But I don't even know how many kids he has.
Might explain why he replied with "not telling", beacause it's private. But if we investigate this idea any further (no pun intended) we're prying, I guess...
IT'S MORNING TIME!

I know I'm just a tad bit tardy here, hehe.

Tom does have three kiddos, but those aren't their initials. ;-)

I thought Ed might have once said what K+D+B stood for, but either that was on the old forum or was in an interview. Or I could be mistaken. Otherwise I'd like to think I'd remember something like that. Then again, my memory does tend not to serve me as correctly or as often these days!!
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

WOOOW he has three kids!! That's why he is so cool and caring. Not a hip hop star for sure ;) it is said that raising three children is a way to heaven. And what is more human than having children, he has three that makes him triple.

seeing as "you are all my children now" is part of chem bros he has way more than 3 kids
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Throughout the bible slavery is practiced and there is nothing said againt it. So how come we make such a big fuss because we were slaves. Given that we go by Gods word - the Bible?

Quote from: bennieneebY on Apr 25, 2019, 00:24

Throughout the bible slavery is practiced and there is nothing said againt it. So how come we make such a big fuss because we were slaves. Given that we go by Gods word - the Bible?

This is what we all forgot to ask Tom - context-less incoherent social / theological questions
Never for money, always for love.

all will be answered in their follow-up record, 'Yes, Theology'