K+D+B Is Godlike

Forum 1.0 gone

Started by Csar, Jun 08, 2015, 17:36

Previous topic - Next topic
Seems like the old forum is gone forever. I get the official site instead of the forum. Sniff. While I still think this is a bad move and not how you treat a fanbase (not the chems of course!) and which doesn't make sense either, I'm really proud of what you guys and girls have come up with with this very new forum 2.0! Kudos to you!
Last Edit: Jun 08, 2015, 17:47 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Last Edit: Jun 08, 2015, 17:48 by ThePumisher
no idea, no idea

Yes, sad to see the old forums gone. I can't see how they could discard something so valuable :( But well done on the new fan-based forums!

One last screenshot (of mobile). Still had a tab up.
Never for money, always for love.

i would like to know - who decided it to discard . i mean it worked fine . what was the reason to discard 1.0

It was an executive decision on the part of the label to do away with the forum.
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

i understand and i hope that tom and ed will visit us here somehow ...

like on the old forum?
no idea, no idea

right like on the old one
Last Edit: Jun 28, 2015, 09:16 by stardoktor

I go back and look at the old forum ( ben's static copy) and wish I can go click the older links that have been with us for so long.  Maybe T and E and A can post up in here soon in the new forum.
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Well done for all your efforts with the new forum looks brilliant. For around 2 years I was unable to login to the old forum, I had lost my original password and it wouldn't let me reset as there was an issue with the page. Really pleased that you have gone to all the effort with this page, I may even get the chance to comment on the likes of Bugged Out weekender and other things I could write about on the old forum.

Can I ask...

- Will a link be appear on the main site?
- Is it worth asking Ed to share this via his and the Chems twitter?

This looks forum looks incredible!!!!!! Really well done to everyone involved.

I actually think it's better looking and more user friendly than any of the official ones have been.

Mad props shout outs 'doffs hat'

Agreed. This forum looks great! Thanks all :)
On a side note : "the dynamic theme" in the background is a bit disturbing for reading!

Great that there is a new forum. I don't post much as I want to, but nice to read and discover new things! Great work!

Thank you so much for the votes of confidence, you guys! It really means a lot and the dedication this community has for each other and Tom and Ed never ceases to give me the warm fuzzies. :)

We want linkage or something  that will direct people from the main site on to this one, so we shall see if what comes of that!

Absolutely fantastic job on the new forum.

Props.

This new  forum is the shit.  As is not the fecal matter, but the exact opposite. Captures the new era of "Born in the Echoes" just perfectly.

i'd really love to see all you people back here. I couldn't sleep the past days and weeks (and one night i even cried into my pillow).

edit: I'm waiting for jeannie to open the general bullshit chat...
no idea, no idea

Yeah! It's great to see so many familiar and unfamiliar faces and the place getting crowded again! It's quite... overwhelming!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Group hug!!!  ;D