Dig Your Own Hole

Belsonic June 10th 2016 (Belfast, Northern Ireland)

Started by Ben_j, Mar 14, 2016, 17:45

Previous topic - Next topic

http://www.belsonic.com/

I might actually be able to go to this one ! I'll be spending one week in Ireland from the 6th to the 11th, starting from Dublin and going on a trip in the Irish country. We could end up around Belfast for the last days.

Dang!
Still at work at that time, but that would be fun to see
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna have a busy week. Amon Tobin and LCD Soundsystem on the 4th of June, then a week in the Irish country and finally a Chemical Brothers show  ;D

Getting my plane tickets today, because why not today. 50% reduction on the account that it's Saint Patrick's day ! Big win !

Nice Ben, I'll be there. Its always been a really well done festival, hopefully now they have moved it to a bigger area it will still be good.
The music gets louder, the lights swirl faster and the chap who freaks out just hasn't passed the acid test. A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is

I have a great feeling about this show. The fact that it's just The Chems + Erol Alkan, and not a "real" festival with 10 bands playing the same day, and the fact that it's going to be the first show of the 2016 tour (and first show of the Born in The Echoes tour with Ed that he will have prepared with Tom, I guess) makes me think it's going to be a full show, with the encore (TPPR, Reflexion...), just like what we got a year before at Rockhal.

Quote from: Ben_j on Mar 25, 2016, 12:43

I have a great feeling about this show. The fact that it's just The Chems + Erol Alkan, and not a "real" festival with 10 bands playing the same day, and the fact that it's going to be the first show of the 2016 tour (and first show of the Born in The Echoes tour with Ed that he will have prepared with Tom, I guess) makes me think it's going to be a full show, with the encore (TPPR, Reflexion...), just like what we got a year before at Rockhal.
Maybe Piku/Playground

https://twitter.com/eddychemical/status/635187300889174016
no idea, no idea

Erol Alkan has been my favourite DJ for quite some time now. could think of anyone Id want more than him to play before the chems.
...'cause I don't like whats going on in the world. I'm scared of that...

I'll be there with two friends, and Foxboy and Chemd'up will go too. Anyone else from the forum to do a big meetup ?  :)

Quote from: Ben_j on May 13, 2016, 20:57

Less than one month left !

Easy to say. Less than a month before I stop to go to the forum. Befoooore 30 july  ;D
Hi Kevin!

Behold  !  !  !  .  .  .   They're  coming  back  .  .  .  !  !     Behold  !  !  !

Behold  !  !  !  .  .  .   They're  coming  back  .  .  .  !  !     Behold  !  !  !

" Everybody  jumpin out of their mind  "

Going to this tomorrow! Well, later today as i post this! All aboard?

It's really hard not to visit forum, facebook, twitter and other social during almost 2 months.
I don't want spoilers.))
Hi Kevin!

Quote from: Explud on Jun 10, 2016, 08:21

I don't want spoilers.

I kinda do this time around. I guess because I don't have a show booked yet, but am looking for the perfect excuse coughgotglintcough...
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Enjoyed on Jun 10, 2016, 21:39

I kinda do this time around. I guess because I don't have a show booked yet, but am looking for the perfect excuse coughgotglintcough...

Spoiler

Here's your excuse :D

Last Edit: Jun 10, 2016, 22:14 by WhiteNoise
Never for money, always for love.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuuuuuck! I saw this!!
Hi Kevin!