Free Yourself

2016 tour expectations and predictions

Started by Ben_j, Mar 25, 2016, 22:27

Previous topic - Next topic
Man, the "an evolution" quote is so vague. If keeping to the subject of the paragraph, does that mean more "classics" will be fused together? A la Out of Control/ Setting Sun/ It Doesn't Matter, or even the robot sequence with Dont Think/Under The Influence/The Test  (essentially, more medleys)?
Last Edit: Jun 01, 2016, 20:53 by Bosco

Nice interview. But rather than track choice issues his statement regarding the uncertain future of the band got me more worried. Also, Ed appears to make himself scarce lately as far as interviews are concerned.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Between these ominous comments from Tom and some of the more touchy moments in Underworld's recent interviews, the future is looking mighty grey for my main squeezes  :'(
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Honestly, what i think about this "evolution". It's the same setlist with 2 or 3 new segues, 2 replaced tracks, new visuals for 2 or 3 tracks, maybe some new fills and extra supa dope beats, you know. And of course BRB at the end and only one encore for a whole tour.
Hi Kevin!

Musical works-in-progress guys. To me that says songs we haven't heard yet.

And we might be hearing stuff from BITE that hasn't been played out, from the 'we're still working through Born in the Echoes' comment. The latest tour was so rigid and classics heavy due to the lack of Ed on tour, with him involved and some experience playing the obvious BITE songs under the belt, I think and hope we're in for some unique moments.
Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 22:17 by WhiteNoise
Never for money, always for love.

Could also mean stuff from Trespass against us ?

Mark my words guys, mark my words.
Hi Kevin!

Quote from: Explud on May 28, 2016, 22:26

Mark my words guys, mark my words.
Well I hope you'll be wrong and we get surprises :D Just two weeks left...

Let's hope this is the 2016 Prove Explud Wrong Tour  :)

Quote from: Csar on May 27, 2016, 17:09

Ed appears to make himself scarce lately as far as interviews are concerned.

He must have heard you:  Ed Interview

I think there may have been a misunderstanding on who has been doing the producing and working with New Order recently.

Quote from: Ben_j on May 27, 2016, 12:49

So, that could mean new material, but the "evolution" part make me think it could be different versions of existing tracks...
Quote from: WhiteNoise on May 28, 2016, 20:06

Musical works-in-progress guys. To me that says songs we haven't heard yet.
Some incomplete stuff apparently, but it's kind of a tease from Ed as to whether they will make it into the show:
It's one step at a time, but there's a couple of things left over from those sessions. A couple of good tracks that we're working up to play when we DJ next but maybe we'll leave them out as they get closer to being finished.

IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: Skyscraper on Jun 01, 2016, 20:45

I think there may have been a misunderstanding on who has been doing the producing and working with New Order recently.

He produced the very masculine Italian Vocals in Tutti Frutti, duh.

Quote from: Bosco on Jun 01, 2016, 20:53

Under the cunning pseudonym of Giacomo Cavagna. How very "method" of him!

IT'S MORNING TIME!

and I bet you don't know what angasal is either

Quote from: Skyscraper on Jun 01, 2016, 20:45

He must have heard you:  Ed Interview

That interview has Hey Boy Hey Girl embedded not twice, but three times in the article...
It's also terribly edited. It's really not that difficult to proof read things. Weird.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Enjoyed on Jun 02, 2016, 00:01

That interview has Hey Boy Hey Girl embedded not twice, but three times in the article...
It's also terribly edited. It's really not that difficult to proof read things. Weird.

my page has Hey Boy Hey Girl> Star Guitar> Galvanize. Must be your browser.

Quote from: Skyscraper on Jun 01, 2016, 20:58

Quote from: Bosco on Jun 01, 2016, 20:53

Under the cunning pseudonym of Giacomo Cavagna.
Bibbidi bobbidi?
no idea, no idea

The reason the article is written so poorly is because Ed is....

The Ed-itor
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: androidgeoff on Jun 02, 2016, 19:12

The Ed-itor
get out

Quote from: androidgeoff on Jun 02, 2016, 19:12

The Ed-itor

rimshot

Quote from: Ben_j on May 28, 2016, 21:35

Could also mean stuff from Trespass against us ?

forgot about that. Sept is the movie release date, but any sneak peeks of the material on this leg of the tour would benefit.

I expect at least for this tour..

2 new tracks
2 new visuals

This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.