1-2-3-4-5-6 Base!

2015 - Rockhal

Started by Csar, Jun 11, 2015, 09:07

Previous topic - Next topic
Review in Luxembourger Wort - Chemical Brothers "Galvanize" Rockhal
Woa

I'm so torn between my urge to see and listen to the new material and not wanting to spoil the experience before the album hits the shelves.... Awwwwww. I will be patient. I will. I promise.

Thanks, Benji, for the upload. So, how's Tom getting along after all? And who was the second guy performing with him there?

And the Private is back!

Well, I know, we sure all benefit from these live recordings and filmings, but why on Earth is 90% of the audience just standing there and recording instead of dancing? How boring is that?

Edit:

This is fookin mental. These Chemicals are goooood. Can't believe they've even changed the dub version for their live set - these diligent wizards.

Laser-eyed robot ushers
Last Edit: Jul 06, 2015, 22:39 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Jun 11, 2015, 09:07

And the Private is back!

This vid was clearly not recorded with benj's Lumia

Quote from: Csar on Jun 11, 2015, 09:07

This is fookin mental. These Chemicals are goooood. Can't believe they've even changed the dub version for their live set - these diligent wizards.

removed :(
no idea, no idea

Well, no, it wasn't all Benji's footage after all. This post was a work in progress anyways because I had realized that the chems' first live show happened the other night and had to look up on yt. Hence, I had posted while I was searching through the material that was already uploaded (mostly Benji's vids but then other stuff popped up as well). I needed to share my excitement  ;D
The deleted video was Go with that crazy ending just similar to the one in the Vilnius thread.
Last Edit: Jun 20, 2015, 21:02 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

— Aurora (The Seed)