Got Glint?

Some questions (for the zine)

Started by Zesty, Mar 20, 2024, 05:41

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey guys! I really want to know y'alls experiences (you're and old fan or a newer fan) about the early live chemical brothers, please don't be shy and feel free to ask these questions!!!!

- What was your experience (if you ever had the chance) to see them live? (even if you saw them after 2002)
- Do you remember what most of the visuals looked like (mostly if you were a fan of them during 1994-1997)? 
- Do you think that the early visuals had a big part in their image, compared as they do now, or do you think that it was more of an artistic choice that developed to be a big part of their live presence later on? 
- Do you think that there was more artistic liberty on their visuals in their early days? And is it better than the more strict and planned setups we have today? 
- Would you wish that these visuals would come back or do you prefer their new image? 
- Would you think that the Chemical Brothers would have had a bigger stage presence if they kept this whole aesthetic? 
- Do you think that there was also more room for innovation on their visuals with projects, as an example, in the Hordern Pavilion set in Australia of 2002, we can see a circular display, as well as some "mini-proyectors" on the sides of the live setup (which you can see here if you haven't: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d_LC-RX0VY&ab_channel=TimKong)? 
- If you also have some friends or generally know other fans that have attended their gigs in their early days, please tell me, although with consent that I have permission to ask them these questions (((:

This is mostly to see y'all's perspective on the early chemicals as whether you've attended their early gigs or if you're a newer fan and got captivated by their early essence (: 
Insomnia.