Music That Triggers Some Kind of Response

Past Live Footage (94-05)

Started by WhiteNoise, May 01, 2016, 01:30

Previous topic - Next topic
I Havent had internet for days and when I come back look what I see:

Quote from: Ben_j on Jul 11, 2020, 14:14

Full 2002 show, with My Elastic Eye !

OH MY NADES!!!! I Finally get to see this bad boy in its whole, UTI looks amazing, although I imagined some kind of tyedye wormhole for visuals in my head, its cool to see the robots and never seen that Terminator looking robot before. AND FLASHBACK VISUALS FOR ELASTIC EYE!?!?

God I feel like a kid in a candy store right now, as this was my favorite Era of concerts! AND THIS WAS SITTING ON YOUTUBE SINCE APRIL. how did this not show up in my searches!?!

Quote from: Stefan on Jul 11, 2020, 17:12

Ah that UTI version. I remember seeing a studio version of this mix on Youtube but I don't find it anymore, maybe my memory is wrong and there are only live recordings of this version?
::) ::)
Last Edit: Jul 15, 2020, 09:24 by Conn6orsuper117
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

okay found....footage of Hold Tight London '05

(The 2002 finding is INSANE, seemingly from a crew member at the time too! Imagine if there was also a tape for 2004 or 2005?)
And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

wow, that's super super cool..so nostalgic for me, having been to a 2002 gig ༼☯﹏☯༽
Eight or over.

Sorry for the audio but I found more 05 footage, and theres a possibility it could be wonders of the deep (he labeled it as surface to air but the visuals are much different than those circulating on the internet)

Headphone warning

"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

It is Wonders of the Deep, I remember seeing the first video back in the days.

Definitely Wonders Of The Deep, it was used as intro track back then.
Here's a clip with better audio and video, from a different show of the same tour:

Quote from: hstn on Jul 15, 2020, 20:48

okay found....footage of Hold Tight London '05

(The 2002 finding is INSANE, seemingly from a crew member at the time too! Imagine if there was also a tape for 2004 or 2005?)

I like that they used train footage for it. Seems fitting and goes with the mood of the trsck. Very short but then again, not everybody was pulling their cellphones out back then.
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

THEY ACTUALLY PLAYED WILLIE HUTCH'S BROTHERS GONNA WORK IT OUT IN 2007??? (Thought they abandoned it after 1997!!)

some old Surface to air visuals from Effervessone 05 because why not :) .

This is way past the cutoff date for this thread but I found footage recorded by Marcus of Hoops during their Zenith gig in 2011!

https://vimeo.com/245065660

Quote from: hstn on Nov 02, 2020, 03:52

This is way past the cutoff date for this thread but I found footage recorded by Marcus of Hoops during their Zenith gig in 2011!

I think something 9 years old qualifies for this thread :P

Might be an unpopular opinion, but of all the iterations of EBW6/Hoops they did, nothing comes close to the 2002 version (and up to 2005 I guess, since it didn't change).

GOD BLESS THE YOUTUBE ALGORITHM (from 2004!!)

I'm going to put together a video of a complete 2002 show with the best sound and footage possible, using the recently published Sydney concert video, the Open Air Field audio and the Fuji Rock and Bizarre Festival videos.
If anyone has any other good quality audio/video from 2002 in mind, that would greatly help, but as far as I can tell, this is the best material that's available.

Also, there's a dilemma: keep My Elastic Eye, with crappy video and audio, and lose the incredible segue between The Test and TPPR (which has to be my favourite one ever) or cut it out, keep the segue and the beautiful video?
Last Edit: Mar 12, 2021, 18:36 by Ben_j

Do you plan on KI-enhancing that like you did with footage in another thread?
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Ben_j on Mar 12, 2021, 16:06

If anyone has any other good quality audio/video from 2002 in mind, that would greatly help, but as far as I can tell, this is the best material that's available.

Quote from: Csar on Mar 12, 2021, 21:58

Do you plan on KI-enhancing that like you did with footage in another thread?
KI? Do you mean AI? Probably, although on a 1h30 video it will take a while.

Quote from: Bob Chipezka on Mar 13, 2021, 00:47

Yes I found it earlier and it's a worthy addition, although pretty short

Also, there's a dilemma: keep My Elastic Eye, with crappy video and audio, and lose the incredible segue between The Test and TPPR (which has to be my favourite one ever) or cut it out, keep the segue and the beautiful video?

Cut it for sure
Never for money, always for love.

keep it, since its a part of the setlists. thats what I do when I compiled the yearly supersetlists for 2007/08, or try to find better audio and insert it over the crappy one.

It's very weird, I can't find the video of the Coachella 2002 DVD Bob posted above. It's weird because I did also upload it on YouTube one year ago :

Yet I can't find any trace of it anywhere on my computer ???

It's a segment from the 2006 Coachella DVD. Maybe filed under different name on your computer?