Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Past Live Footage (94-05)

• Galvanizer
  • HUW IS INNOCENT
Found some footage of Leave Home's visuals from 2005! (and also how long until we get a full 2004/2005 video recording, surely it's just as likely as getting two 2002 shows...also acab <3)

I can't take the hearbreak of you leaving me again
And I'm not the one I was back then, no, no, no, no
One thing I can't take is to sit home all alone
Do what you like, my dear, but I'm not staying home

• Swiper
  • Maybe I'll find a friend to spend the weekend
Found some footage of Leave Home's visuals from 2005! (and also how long until we get a full 2004/2005 video recording, surely it's just as likely as getting two 2002 shows...also acab <3)

those alternate breaks!
I'm MAD AS HELL!

• 2rbo Nutt37
  • The ChemBase Team
  • Reining in the bots that freed themselves
Yeah, that was great about the 2005 sets. The breakbeats they used to mix BRB were rad, especially in the 2005 London set.

https://youtu.be/c2mrGqmLpCw?t=984
(it's the NYC one but they used the same mix).

Edit: better quality in the Werchter set that's on YT

The more I dig... Live in Tenerife
« Last Edit: Sep 20, 2021, 22:14 by Csar »  
Let your heart see the colors all around you
And the darkness that you fear will disappear

• Galvanizer
  • HUW IS INNOCENT
Yeah, that was great about the 2005 sets. The breakbeats they used to mix BRB were rad, especially in the 2005 London set.

https://youtu.be/c2mrGqmLpCw?t=984
(it's the NYC one but they used the same mix).

Edit: better quality in the Werchter set that's on YT

The more I dig... Live in Tenerife

does the london 05 set even exist in full? i remember whitenoise mentioning there was some recording that cut before close your eyes or something of that nature but i've never seen anything really pop up, unless it's the BBC ones already online

• 2rbo Nutt37
  • The ChemBase Team
  • Reining in the bots that freed themselves
To be honest, I'd never questioned whether it was complete until you mentined it. I've got the set split into 2 files that add up to about 105 min and ends with the Reel. Couldn't imagine where Close Your Eyes would fit in there. The only time I'm aware of where they played CYE is the Live 05 promo EP. But I'm not sure at which concert it was featured (my hunch is it was recorded at a UK show so London do would make sense).
Let your heart see the colors all around you
And the darkness that you fear will disappear

• Freak Of The Week
  • Got Glint is not Encore material!
To be honest, I'd never questioned whether it was complete until you mentined it. I've got the set split into 2 files that add up to about 105 min and ends with the Reel. Couldn't imagine where Close Your Eyes would fit in there. The only time I'm aware of where they played CYE is the Live 05 promo EP. But I'm not sure at which concert it was featured (my hunch is it was recorded at a UK show so London do would make sense).
my theory is that it was added super late into the tours (like with Problem:Question & Wonders of the Deep. so my theory was that played maybe as an interlude between HTL & the reel. or fully replaced HTL)
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

• Galvanizer
  • HUW IS INNOCENT
Found this strange clip of Believe with a bunch of Vegetable Vision visuals??? Is this released anywhere officially?
Also I see some stuff that could very well be the source of those MAH forest visuals too

• Pioneer
  • Hi
Most of the visuals on the video are used by Animal Track/Hoops (02-04)/Believe/MAH/OOC/BRB/WATN/UTI-IDM and the Love is All outro sequence; it's nice to see these visuals on a full screen, especially the WATN one.

(Also I think most of the running person visual throughout the video was unused, maybe it was taken off by a website we don't know???)
Add Burst Generator back to setlists!

• Galvanizer
  • HUW IS INNOCENT
Most of the visuals on the video are used by Animal Track/Hoops (02-04)/Believe/MAH/OOC/BRB/WATN/UTI-IDM and the Love is All outro sequence; it's nice to see these visuals on a full screen, especially the WATN one.

(Also I think most of the running person visual throughout the video was unused, maybe it was taken off by a website we don't know???)

A lot of the camera tracking visuals I'm assuming were unused but others were used in Believe and Out Of Control most likely, all were definitely filmed by Adam and co.

There was a clip of Hold Tight London live I posted pages back which seems to imply some clips were used for that visual, the train ones were reused for BRB rather recently, and the yellow rays I'm assuming were for Golden Path, if not in '05 then definitely '07

• Swiper
  • Maybe I'll find a friend to spend the weekend
Found this strange clip of Believe with a bunch of Vegetable Vision visuals??? Is this released anywhere officially?
Also I see some stuff that could very well be the source of those MAH forest visuals too

For me it seems like unreleased promotional video
I'm MAD AS HELL!

You must be logged in to post. Login or register!