What's this do? Who Is This Doin This Synthetic Type of Alpha Beta Psychedelic F#ckin?

Past Live Footage (94-05)

Started by WhiteNoise, May 01, 2016, 01:30

Previous topic - Next topic
No footage here but an audio recording of what I believe to be the earliest 2005 recording, March 2nd at Zenith...might be the first of the tour

Includes a rather primitive version of Hold Tight London live before the version we've come to know (and miss) now...might be that alternate mix I saw talked about in the comprehensive list?

I can't take the hearbreak of you leaving me again
And I'm not the one I was back then, no, no, no, no
One thing I can't take is to sit home all alone
Do what you like, my dear, but I'm not staying home

Found this sitting randomly on YouTube, has bootleg footage of Get Yourself High, The Big Jump, Galvanize, Surface To Air, Hoops, Believe, and Hold Tight London (the early live version!!) with studio versions of the songs and music videos interspersed, still a very good collection of videos nonetheless!

I can't take the hearbreak of you leaving me again
And I'm not the one I was back then, no, no, no, no
One thing I can't take is to sit home all alone
Do what you like, my dear, but I'm not staying home

Quote from: hstn on Nov 15, 2022, 21:30
No footage here but an audio recording of what I believe to be the earliest 2005 recording, March 2nd at Zenith...might be the first of the tour

Includes a rather primitive version of Hold Tight London live before the version we've come to know (and miss) now...might be that alternate mix I saw talked about in the comprehensive list?

Yeah cool show but MY GOD THE VISUALS
Step aside Lyall&Smith this is some next level shit!