Would You Like to Come Inside?

Past Live Footage (94-05)

Started by WhiteNoise, May 01, 2016, 01:30

Previous topic - Next topic
Just posted on Brotherhood, this is Dig Your Own Hole, Setting Sun, Chemical Beats, an interview about frying eggs off Ed's chest and Canada, and The Private Psychedelic Reel live from Glastonbury 1997!

I'm pretty sure this is the most footage I've ever seen from a show older than the full Woodstock set.

What else is out there?

EDIT: Some of the Das Spiegel / A Modern Midnight Conversation visuals can be seen in Dig Your Own Hole here! Geez!

Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 01:49 by WhiteNoise
Never for money, always for love.

Lol @ "We love Canada"

when was the last time they played there?
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's downright insulting!
Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 02:09 by WhiteNoise

I've given up on seeing them in my home and native land and decided just to travel to see them. Mind you I've been on about it for 11 years now...
That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.
"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars
"why yes, yes you are crazy and I love you for it!" Whirly

that Setting Sun live recording...

I can't recognize any word that they're saying in interview. ;D
Hi Kevin!

:)  Awesome  early  footage ,  great  versions  of  Dig  Your Own  Hole  &  Setting  Sun  :)
" Everybody  jumpin out of their mind  "

Nice rare footage, too bad the editing is rather... Let's say epileptic, some times :D
And there are some stutters here and there in the video :( I'd love the original video file if anyone can find it

Quote from: WhiteNoise on May 01, 2016, 01:30

Just posted on Brotherhood,
Brotherhood? Is that a fan site?
IT'S MORNING TIME!

and of course the Weekend Starts Here Documentary

or for better sound purposes the 5 parts on YT
Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 20:26 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

I think this has been posted before. Robots and classic OOC -> Elektrobank from 1999:

It's either a very short performance of OOC or they've edited it... I think they've edited the audio around 2:45 but I can't tell how the video skips.
Last Edit: Jun 05, 2016, 17:18 by WhiteNoise

i'd love those old visuals, but have to say that in my memories the guy dancing with guns was in the music:response visuals. think about that.
no idea, no idea

Holy shit, forget that, here's a complete set from 1995, Tribal Gathering!

I don't think this has been found online before. It's pretty similar to Leicester but definitely unique, not mislabeled. This brings our total number of '95 recordings from 3 to 4!

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Jun 05, 2016, 17:36

Holy shit, forget that, here's a complete set from 1995, Tribal Gathering!

I don't think this has been found online before. It's pretty similar to Leicester but definitely unique, not mislabeled. This brings our total number of '95 recordings from 3 to 4!

my god, what a time to be alive!

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Jun 05, 2016, 17:36

It's pretty similar to Leicester but definitely unique, not mislabeled. This brings our total number of '95 recordings from 3 to 4!
I've got an bootleg from '96 on my harddrive, saying it is from lollipop festival 1996, but can't confirm this. Sounds mostly the same and it's awesome. It's where i first have heard the session "brothers gonna work it out (vocals)" => "Dust Up Beats" => "Loops Of Fury" => "Best Part Of Breaking Up" and "Prescription Beats" and it's the best opening i've ever listen to from the brothers - that's why i mentioned it always in the "setlist of your dreams"-threads
no idea, no idea

Yeah the Lollipop gig is legendary. Only known performance of Get Up On It Like This. But it's a 1996 set, we only had Brixton, Leicester and Roskilde from 1995 before.

Some seriously mad acid on this performance of Do It Again in Korea:

Some uber rare footage from a December 05 concert, featuring Problem/Question!

And two bonuses:

gotsleep actually has a lot of rare chems goodies from 2005, including a video recording of Elektrobank!

And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

There was a video on youtube some years ago of the bros on woodstock in 99 with block rokin beats playing on the background and the video showing the best moments of the festival, can't find it anymore, any idea where can i find it?