Get Up On It Like This

The Awesome Thread

Started by Csar, Oct 27, 2015, 18:59

Previous topic - Next topic
Watch this marvellous metamorphosis sculpture from David Cerny in Prague ! It's darn exciting. The sculpture displays Kafka, the Czech author. I learned that there's another one in Charlotte, NC. But this one goes some steps beyond the Charlotte version in terms of metamorphous movements.

This definately gets my vote as a new gimmick for the Chems' live show in 2018 :D!

"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

I'm  not  a fan of  Deadmau5  but this  rock/guitar/studio  cover  version of  Deadmau5's   'Strobe'   by  the talented  Niall  Fegan  is  Awesome.  It  has  a slow  2 minute  intro  but  stick  with  it  (&  play  on  a  decent  sound  system  if possible).

" Everybody  jumpin out of their mind  "

This new massive LED Sphere in Las Vegas is quite something , . . watch the Earth spinning at 1.14

" Everybody  jumpin out of their mind  "

That sphere looks cool, but Las Vegas for me is pretty much the opposite of Awesome. I think it's my least favourite city I've ever visited, along with Dubai.

@Csar: I know, late reply, but I remember this sculpture from the same artist, from  from my visit in Prague in 2014:
Please log in to view this attachment.