Who Is This Doin' This Synthetic Type of Alpha Beta Psychedelic Funkin'?

Get Well Soon Tom

Started by inchemwetrust, Jul 21, 2023, 06:15

Previous topic - Next topic
Press Release:

The Chemical Brothers are hugely disappointed to announce the cancellation of this weekends show at Electric Castle, Cluj, Romania on Friday July 21st 2023 due to Tom Rowlands developing an ear infection after the bands most recent shows. The infection has meant he is under doctors orders not to fly and be exposed to loud music.

Message from Tom Rowlands:

"I am incredibly frustrated to say that the gig in Romania has been impossible to play this weekend as unfortunately I'm suffering from a nasty ear infection and have been advised against air travel and loud music

:) Hoping for a full recovery and to see you again soon. Thanks x *

Wishing you a speedy recovery Tom! You'll be back with fresh ears in no time!
Last Edit: Jul 21, 2023, 11:13 by inchemwetrust
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Thanks for the share. I'm hesitant to hit the LIKE option.

Tom - If you spend your resting time here...get well, we support you and understand...and....the new album sounds CRAZY good so far. So excited!
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

Ah man, no bueno... All the best for quick and gentle healing, Tom! ❤️�🩹
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Anyone noticed that on the website, the statement says "Castle Howard Press Release".
Wrong castle guys!
How can I get a job at Chemical HQ?
IT'S MORNING TIME!

The show in Italy on Sunday 23rd will be rescheduled to September 9th:

Get well Tom! I hope these pills will help you very much now!

Having myself gone to the doctor a couple times in the last week for the serious condition of "getting older", good to hear Tom is taking the doc's advice.

With the new date, does that get close to the other need for one of the brothers to interact with the medical system / NHS, Ed's partner expecting... I know they have a month break after the Cardiff show. Guessing the pause is for the expected due date.
That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.
"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars
"why yes, yes you are crazy and I love you for it!" Whirly

Quote from: rynostar on Jul 21, 2023, 20:23
I know they have a month break after the Cardiff show. Guessing the pause is for the expected due date.
Cardiff is the last of the summer/festival gigs, I believe.
Then it's on to the "proper" indoor Chems autumn tour. I suspect these dates may have been booked before anyone knew about Ed & Rachel's 'date'.
IT'S MORNING TIME!