You Should Feel What I Feel

Upcoming Dig Your Own Hole 20 year anniversary speculation and or suggestions

Started by Bosco, May 25, 2016, 19:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Got my DYOH 20th vinyl today. Love to have a brand new DYOH and don't mind doubledipping on the 20th anniversary edition. But boy what a come down. What an awfull gray colour. Like Toxic said,
the sticker implies a different kind of silver.

Or like Inchem posted before
Quote from: inchemwetrust on Apr 04, 2017, 18:05

maybe this kind of silver perhaps?  YUMMMMMMMMMMM! SILVER!

So i'm keeping the seal around it and not playing the vinyl. Just looked and it and getting the download code.

P.S. has there ever been a remastered version on cd? What borders me from the first time I bought DYOH the cuts between the track aren't that well done. When you play track 2 DYOH, it starts with the last squeek of the siren from track 1 BRB.

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Jul 12, 2017, 00:46

wav format only!

I just got it in today!

Its more of a gray than silver color! The album cover has a textured paper feel to it unlike the glossy paper found on others.

Has a hype sticker on the left corner about the 20th anniversary.

And as I mentioned before, a DL code, that's from the sound of vinyl website. Everything looks good so far...

...but they shipped it in flatpack cardboard. My album has my corners bent. WTF!

Cheers for the info! How does the download sound? Any different from the original master? I was wondering if this was just a straight reissue or if any remastering was done.

Quote from: neorev on Jul 25, 2017, 23:29

California-based ImportCDs has the silver DYOH anniversary vinyl in stock for $24
http://www.importcds.com/dig-your-own-hole-silver-vinyl/602557619645

sounds reasonable to me.

my second copy just came today! it arrived unscathed! :)

This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.