Ouhmmmm Beya-deh. Ahhhhhh Yeah!

New Chemical Merch!

Started by inchemwetrust, Jun 03, 2016, 02:49

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: WhiteNoise on May 23, 2019, 22:33

They've got to capitalize on the visuals for shirts. You could do an entire line of Eve of Destruction shirts!

Yes

Yes

Yes
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Completely agree. I was pretty disappointed with the selection (not even a Free Yourself t-shirt!) so I'm looking forward to being able to drop my already Chemical-Swag-assigned dollars on a stunning EOD shirt.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

I was thinking the same thing. Anyone with graphic design skills want to make a movie poster (similar to the old collage Star Wars ones) and upload it on redbubble so I can have a matching t-shirt and coffee mug?
Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 19:49 by Biff

Quote from: Biff on May 24, 2019, 19:43

I was thinking the same thing. Anyone with graphic design skills want to make a movie poster (similar to the old collage Star Wars ones) and upload it on redbubble so I can have a matching t-shirt and coffee mug?

I'm majoring in it right now gimme the deets I wanna do this!
And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

Awesome! Redbubble.com is a pretty straight forward site where you can upload art and have it done on different mediums (ie shirts, stickers, etc). I believe it's out of the US. One of my friends did some artwork and had it posted there. There's a lot of unofficial stuff there, some of which is better designed art that the official (although Chems stuff there is kind of lacking). They also give you some commission if your stuff is ordered.

I can draw up a rough sketch of what I was thinking, it might take me a day or two (I'm still working on my California trip review and recording🙃).

Quote from: WhiteNoise on May 23, 2019, 22:33

They've got to capitalize on the visuals for shirts. You could do an entire line of Eve of Destruction shirts!

Yes!

All I bought was the record bag, but the merch table was just mostly dark shirts and white text on top, with the exception of the album cover shirt.

EOD shirts will definitely sell, and perhaps maybe a set of matching action figures too  ;D
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Quote from: Biff on May 25, 2019, 14:48

Awesome! Redbubble.com is a pretty straight forward site where you can upload art and have it done on different mediums (ie shirts, stickers, etc). I believe it's out of the US. One of my friends did some artwork and had it posted there. There's a lot of unofficial stuff there, some of which is better designed art that the official (although Chems stuff there is kind of lacking). They also give you some commission if your stuff is ordered.

I can draw up a rough sketch of what I was thinking, it might take me a day or two (I'm still working on my California trip review and recording🙃).

Perfect!! I'm gonna see if the Glastonbury gig has good shots of the visuals, that way I could piece everything together, I did that same method for MAH artwork I made a while back

(I'm imagining Aurora towering over everyone and the main hero in the center omg)
And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

Quote from: hstn on May 25, 2019, 17:42

(I'm imagining Aurora towering over everyone and the main hero in the center omg)
We're officially on the same wavelength, I was thinking she needs to be the overlooking figure with her stern prophetic look. Hero standing with belt (lasers coming out?) the electric man above pointing off like he does in the visuals and all the other characters (including the 3 green henchmen) on the sides. 🙌

There was new merch at All Points East. A t shirt with the green "bubble" costume from EOD visuals and a No Geography album cover tshirt. I got the EOD one

What the heck!

I hope these at least make it onto the website.

Wiffle Ball Kaiju shirt!
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would like to see the Aquatic Gorilla make its way to a shirt!

COol shirt

but I think I'd rather purchase another Surrender 4xLP for my bathroom vinyl setup

"Ah this is out of control, what is that coming out of me? AN orange wedge?"
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're OK looking, I think. Very,VERY pricey. I'd rather send my money to Graniph for some more Kate Gibb shirts.

Oh good the CHEMICAL (non-tour) Tee is on sale for £10. Finaaaallly!
It's available in sizes Small, small or small.  :(

https://twitter.com/ChemBros/status/1192073138785390600

IT'S MORNING TIME!

give me GetUpOnItLikeThis/DigYourOwnHole water polo cap, or give me death!

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Nov 06, 2019, 13:45

Oh good the CHEMICAL (non-tour) Tee is on sale for £10. Finaaaallly!
It's available in sizes Small, small or small.  :(

just get the other one while its still available!
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.