Where Do I Begin?

New Chemical Merch!

Started by inchemwetrust, Jun 03, 2016, 02:49

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Mob1 on Nov 16, 2020, 19:31
Then in 2018 I e-mailed her about it and she told me that she had sold it (there were ten in total) in 2017 and that "this is the end of the edition".

holy cow an edition of ten.

Quote from: Mob1 on Nov 16, 2020, 19:31
And because this was commissioned by the band and she says that it's "one of a kind", it probably is.

I was taking a closer look at the shop and I noticed the context of this 'one of a kind' statement -

They are both one of a kind screen prints, which have been photographed and reproduced to produce a low run, archival digital edition.

it sounds like the 'one of a kind' means she only screen printed one of each. what is being sold now is a digital reproduction of that print.

I think that calling it a "low run" edition still means we shouldn't count on seeing more, though.

Christmas came...late.
That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.
"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars
"why yes, yes you are crazy and I love you for it!" Whirly

Nice one, Ryno! That's sweet!

Anybody purchase the socks? Would like to hear any opinions on the quality before I drain my stimulus check on 100 pairs. More of novelty or actually serviceable?

Edit: Also, how about making some glassware (pint glass/rock glass) available? If I'm going to dig my own hole, I wanna do it in style!
Last Edit: Jan 07, 2021, 06:04 by Bosco

Quote from: Bosco on Jan 07, 2021, 05:56
Also, how about making some glassware (pint glass/rock glass) available? If I'm going to dig my own hole, I wanna do it in style!
Agree! Would certainly purchase a few pint glasses

You lucky b*st*rd! It's gorgious!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: rynostar on Jan 07, 2021, 04:36

Christmas came...late.

Beautiful, mate! :o

Quote from: Csar on Jan 07, 2021, 15:51

You lucky b*st*rd! It's gorgious!
Well not me... just got an e-mail from Sandbag saying mine was probably lost in the mail.
*cries*.

Any chance we can get some "The Darkness That You Fear", Merch?

I think a yellow shirt with 'Black Sun' image by Terry Frost would be pretty striking. Would be interested in the promo posters I've seen too... That is unless it's packing out with the RSD 12".

Yellow shirt with the black and red-orange trim on the collar and sleeve ends.   

New "old" tees up for pre-order! https://merch.thechemicalbrothers.com/collections/clothing

I'm particularly fond of the Come With Us one

shit shit shit..i need this
Eight or over.

The Kate Gibb Music Response one. That was a fast buy.

Still hoping for the hoops kick ass muybridge design to return.
That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.
"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars
"why yes, yes you are crazy and I love you for it!" Whirly

You know, I'm sure the Born in The Echoes shirt will be the least purchased of the bunch, but at least its design has proper flow.

Of what I see, I'm not overly motivated to make an online purchase.

I'm sure Come With Us and Music: Response, will be popular based on uniqueness.

No 3XL's
Damn, I'll pick DYOH and EPD ones :/
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

Quote from: rynostar on Aug 20, 2021, 14:48

The Kate Gibb Music Response one. That was a fast buy.

Still hoping for the hoops kick ass muybridge design to return.
Quote from: Bosco on Aug 20, 2021, 17:13

You know, I'm sure the Born in The Echoes shirt will be the least purchased of the bunch, but at least its design has proper flow.

Yeah, that one is an instant like for me. It doesn't look like being just slapped onto it and rather blends in nicely with the shirt and its color (same with the EPD shirt). Some of their other clothes merch in their shop always lacked that special something for me in the past. Too bad the band's logo is missing on that one.

Quote from: Bosco on Aug 20, 2021, 17:13

Born in the Echoes would like quite nice if it wasn't for the lemon yellow color they went with for the echo rings. The album cover artwork would have been suffice in this case imo.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Aug 21, 2021, 20:40

Born in the Echoes would like quite nice if it wasn't for the lemon yellow color they went with for the echo rings. The album cover artwork would have been suffice in this case imo.

I think it looks fine. It's a design that needs to be perked-up by a little color and it does exactly that, IMO. If I were at a concert I would gladly pay for this shirt.

The Come With Us, Music:Response, and Dig Your Own Hole shirts would all benefit from  color contrasted cuffs and collar, like Thesouphead mentioned with my proposed TDTYF shirt. As is, they kinda look like images slapped on a t-shirt (again, IMO).

Like the choice of using vintage style with many of the shirts. The cream/off-white color for Come With Us was a good choice, too.

Quote from: actionjackson780 on Aug 20, 2021, 13:35

New "old" tees up for pre-order! https://merch.thechemicalbrothers.com/collections/clothing

I'm particularly fond of the Come With Us one

Oh man...that would cost me $45 for 1 shirt.  Damn. 

This seems to be more about new merch than new (or remastered) music, hence why I chose this thread.

https://twitter.com/ChemBros/status/1461321591686635528

IT'S MORNING TIME!

The good thing, is, that they finally got some 3XLs which is my size, but only for the new ones, daaamn...
I'd love to get that DYOH and EPD tee's :/

But I guess, that we can start thinking about the 25 years anniversary edition with some b-sides, remixes and psychedelic mixes (30 minutes version of PPR plox) ;)
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

the east village pharmacy stuff, fantastic. is it too greedy to also pray for a 25th ann. lp box set.?
Eight or over.