Maybe I Feel Out of Control

Happy Birthday Thread

Started by Csar, Jun 20, 2015, 12:06

Previous topic - Next topic
Happy birthday Orangewedge99 and a happy belated (on here) Rynostar, chemsfan_89 and surface_to_air! Surrender to your age or let forever be!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Happy belated birthday to da Benji man! Hope you had your private psychedelic reel!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Happy birthday Geoff!
Never for money, always for love.

Happy belated, Enjoyed! I hope it was as awesome as the sitar build-up in Enjoyed!
— Aurora (The Seed)

Happy belated, FineTime! I'm pretty sure you had such at Blackpool, didn't you?!
— Aurora (The Seed)

Happy bday, FineTime, to you and all the others I forgot to congratulate!
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

Quote from: Csar on Dec 13, 2016, 12:51

Happy belated, FineTime! I'm pretty sure you had such at Blackpool, didn't you?!

Yeah , had a good one thanks , saw Pixies on Thursday night , then The Chems Friday night , what a blast ! !
" Everybody  jumpin out of their mind  "

@Csar wow thank you so much, didn't expected that! I'M RASING MY CHEMICAL FIST FOR ALL BROTHERS HERE IN THIS COMMUNITY! Love is all x
So let your body rock...

Happy belated Bday Enjoyed
Happy belated Bday FineTime

Happy Bday Orangewedge

This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Happy Birthday, Whirly! Rock on!  ;)
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

happy whirlygirl day
no idea, no idea

Happy Birthday Whirlygirl!
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

WHIRLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

:music :music :music :music :music :music :music :music :music :music :music :music :music :music :music :music :music :music
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no blushing smilie... :) Thank you so much!
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Tom and Ed should turn up at your place and give a proper surprise show! Only if your dogs admit the octave kitten of course. Happy birthday again, Whirls!
— Aurora (The Seed)

Happy birthday, Wcrlagunga! Do a little salmon dance, brotha!
— Aurora (The Seed)

с днем ​​рождения Explud! A toast to the host!
— Aurora (The Seed)

Happy Birthday Explud! Have a fantastic day.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning